Sign in to follow this  
thomam

REMOTE WEIGH-IN SITES: Horsepower Tournament April 24th

Manual, North Hardin, and St. X have contacted me to run remote weigh-ins on Friday April 23rd. I am not sure of the times they will hold them.

If anyone else wants to run a remote weigh-in please contact me.

Attached is a weigh-in sheet for coaches to use for the remote weigh-in. Please email the weigh-ins to me Friday night.

Also attached is a entry form. Have your wrestlers fill this out Friday night and bring it with them Saturday. This will help move along registration Saturday morning.

All fees will be paid Saturday morning.

Horsepower Spring Tournament

Saturday April 24th, 2010

Moore Traditional School

6415 Outer Loop

Louisville, KY 40219

Styles: Folkstyle & Freestyle                    Divisions: Bantam - Open

Format: Round Robin (If there are more than 6 in a weight class, we will split into pools)

Cost: $10 for one style, $15 for both

Gates open at 8 a.m.

Admission:    $5 adults 

$2 12 & under

Coolers and outside food will be charged an additional $5 at the door.

Freestyle wrestlers will weigh in and check in by 9 a.m.  If you are only wrestling Folkstyle, you will weigh in or check in between 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.  We hope to have the Freestyle session complete by noon and we will immediately start the Folkstyle portion.

Early Weigh Ins: We will have weigh ins at Moore on Friday, April 23rd from 5pm � 7pm.  There will be other remote weigh ins available and they will be posted on KentuckyWrestling.com when dates and times are known.  Look under EVENTS.

Registration:  Each wrestler must have a USA Wrestling card available at themat.com. You will be able to purchase a card at the door for $30.  We will take forms early but we will NOT take money until the morning of the tournament.  Everyone will pay at the door before coming back to check in.

USA Wrestling weights and divisions are available at www.themat.com/forms/Weights.pdf

Mike.thomas@jefferson.kyschools.us

who all is expecting to go to this tournament?

I know that some PRP kids are planning on going. Bryce Payton, A.j Roberson, Anthony wood,  Jerron Roberson, and Ryan Gibson. There might me some more of us but idk yet.

Remote weigh-in sites and times, To be updated. Stay tuned

Moore: Friday April 23rd in Gym 6-8

North Hardin: Thursday April 22nd

Manual: ???

St. X: ???

McCreary Central: ???

Christian County: ???

PRP: ???

Team Jeff (Jeffersonville): ???

Thats a lot of remote weigh-in sites guys. Looks like we may have a really good turnout. I advise you to take advantage of the remote weigh-ins if possible. This will make it easier for us to get squared away Saturday morning and get the action sited.

Please post times and if you will hold your weigh-in on Thursday or Friday. Also, make sure to download the Weigh-in sheet if you are hosting and email it to me @ mike.thomas@jefferson.kyschools.us after remote weigh-in are completed that night.

Download and complete the entry forms for quicker processing Saturday. Coaches, please have these ready at your sites.

Thanks for your helps guys

Manual:

St. X:

McCreary Central:

Christian County:

PRP:

Team Jeff (Jeffersonville):

Trinity:

Manual:

St. X:

McCreary Central: Friday April 23rd 5:30-7:00 at McCreary Central High School Athletic Complex

Christian County:

PRP:

Team Jeff (Jeffersonville):

Trinity:

Not that I know of yet. No one has contacted me.

UPDATED:

Manual:

St. X:

McCreary Central: Friday April 23rd 5:30-7:00 at McCreary Central High School Athletic Complex

Christian County:

PRP:

Team Jeff (Jeffersonville): Thursday April 22nd Jeffersonville High School upstairs gym 6:15-7:15

Trinity: