Sign in to follow this  
tap or snap

Middle schoolers who wrestled at high school state

I would like to congratulate all of the middle school wrestlers who wrestled at the high school state tournament, Mitch Rusch,Trae Blackwell, Clay Brown,Brad Auxier,Jason Hall and John Shirkey.  And the 103lb state champ was another 8th grader from union Brock Ervin, this young man is a wrestling machine !!!! Keep up the hard work  8-) 8-)

My bad you are correct, by the way his name is Mark Hall, and he did a great job against Bradbury. This young man will be a force to deal with for a long time

He would be a force to deal with, IF he wasn't from Michigan and IF he wasn't moving back for highschool... for better recruiting

I hope that these really good wrestlers that had the opportunity to wrestle at HS State still participate at MS State.  If not for all the "snow" all of these guys would have wrestled MS State first, then gone onto the HS tournaments.

I would like to congratulate all of the middle school wrestlers who wrestled at the high school state tournament, Mitch Rusch,Trae Blackwell, Clay Brown,Brad Auxier,Jason Hall and John Shirkey.  And the 103lb state champ was another 8th grader from union Brock Ervin, this young man is a wrestling machine !!!! Keep up the hard work  8-) 8-)

Wanted to say great job Clay Brown.  We will miss you this weekend.  Belk jr said for you to get well and heal up.