Sign in to follow this  
wrestler07

Singlets

Officially you cannot use school singlets, if they are owned by the school.

However if the singlet does not have a school logo on it, you can't tell if it is the schools or not.

The red and blue singlet is not mandatory.  You can have a scooby doo singlet if you want.  I know GOO Jr. wants a spiderman or a Carnage singlet.  :-D

I'm trying to convince him to where a pink singlet with a yellow smiley face on it.

If you are going to wrestle freestyle or greco, you need a blue and a red singlet.

For all the tournaments? And does it have to be plain blue and red? Because I am gonna get an Ak singlet which is mainly baby blue, don't know if that counts. Just wondering because last year I could wear whatever singlet.

For all the tournaments? And does it have to be plain blue and red? Because I am gonna get an Ak singlet which is mainly baby blue, don't know if that counts. Just wondering because last year I could wear whatever singlet.

In Kentucky, you can wear any singlet because we use leg bans. Out of state you will need a blue and red singlet for freestyle / Greco. However, as we start to grow KY freestyle/ greco programs, we will evolve to this standard also. A new Kentucky singlet is in the works for this year for regional and national events. Picture, cost and price will be posted soon.

All Wrestlers attending USAW sanctioned regional and national events must wear Kentucky singlets. (Only at USAW events). They can be worn at other events other than USAW.

In Kentucky, you can wear any singlet because we use leg bans. Out of state you will need a blue and red singlet for freestyle / Greco. However, as we start to grow KY freestyle/ greco programs, we will evolve to this standard also. A new Kentucky singlet is in the works for this year for regional and national events. Picture, cost and price will be posted soon.

All Wrestlers attending USAW sanctioned regional and national events must wear Kentucky singlets. (Only at USAW events). They can be worn at other events other than USAW.

Alright thanks. Just making sure

please email me(anthony.shingler@gmail.com) any info about KY freestyle... Also is there like a board of directors for free style/greco in KY?? If so how do I get on it...

what if your singlet isn't the school singlets but it's a replica? because somebody messed up on are championships and i bought one for summer?

No Problem

please email me(anthony.shingler@gmail.com) any info about KY freestyle... Also is there like a board of directors for free style/greco in KY?? If so how do I get on it...

Come to some KY Tournaments and introduce yourself. I can introduce you to our directors. we attend all USAW tournaments in KY to help out. Freestyle/GR is becoming more prominate in KY this year. Not so much in the state, but alot more participation i Indiana. We have a few working to establish a Junior 'Team KY" to compete in some National Duals and Junior and Cadet teams for Fargo.

You can get a pretty nice reversible red and blue singlet for about 40-60 bucks.  That's what I did and was good no matter what kind of tournament I went to.

You can get a pretty nice reversible red and blue singlet for about 40-60 bucks.  That's what I did and was good no matter what kind of tournament I went to.

You are correct if you don't want help being funded for National Events at this time. Soon like other states it will be 1 singlet.

Sign in to follow this