Sign in to follow this  
moosenuckle

region 3 wrestling.

Okay so who in region 3 is going to do anything in the off season? Is there gonna be any schools in this region with open mats?

If not some of the kids need to car pool and goto trinity or something so we can make this region stronger and make it compete with some other one's next year. Im tired of hearing that region three is the weakest region, cause honestly we have some good talent in our region and those kids just need to work and the kids that aint so hot need to work harder so they can do really good next year.

I know most of the doss kids will be doing USA wrestling, hopefully we can start a club this yr instead of traveling all over louisville, but we'll see?

Be sure to post up the details if prp decides top do a club.  I will try and make it out to some if they do.  Anthony Wood needs a good butt kicking. :-D

Be sure to post up the details if prp decides top do a club.  I will try and make it out to some if they do.  Anthony Wood needs a good butt kicking. :-D

yea moosenuckle we need to find out certin days of the week that we are having open mats and post something on here so more will come because who shows up right now just isnt good enough

We won't be certified til after spring break. But when i find out the day's i will let yall know because i will love to have that tony mills come out. I believe Anthony Wood will kill that kid lol.

PRP plans to host USA Wrestling beginning after Spring Break (a lot of people need a break).  In the meantime, Trinity, Jeffersonville, IN, Seneca, and others are making mat time a possibility.  I don't know specific details on each, but that is another option.  Once PRP does start USA wrestling, every participant will be required to show/provide their USA Wrestling card for entrance.  Also, we are considering a small fee ($2) per participant.  The times will be announced soon.

Meade Co will start the junior program the second week of March.  The High School guys will be on the mats sometime after that and I will let you know more when I get the details.  Coach Payne will be running the High School practice for USA wrestling.  It is a structured practice focused on high percentage technique.  Other schools are welcome to come and join.

God Bless

Junior program starts at 5pm and goes to 630pm.  The high school guys start at 630-800pm.  The mats are in the Freshman Building at Meade Co high school.