Sign in to follow this  
singleleg

Post season wrestling

what can a high school wrestler do after the regular season is over to stay in shape and keep wrestling, im interested in freestyle but i dont know much about it, also im looking at a few summer wrestling camps to go to , does anyone know anything else, (camps,freestyle, whatever really)

what can a high school wrestler do after the regular season is over to stay in shape and keep wrestling, im interested in freestyle but i dont know much about it, also im looking at a few summer wrestling camps to go to , does anyone know anything else, (camps,freestyle, whatever really)

Union County will be hosting Freestyle Clinics. Info should come out soon.

Union County will be hosting Freestyle Clinics. Info should come out soon.

thanks man, but would that mean i would have to be driving to union county everytime for practice? if i had to i guess i could , but im an hour away, it would be a good chance to wrestle with some great wrestlers from union though

I would go to Union if it wasnt so far away, I myself go to freestyle practices in Clarksville. If you live closer that way

where at in clarksville are the freestyle practices held?

NO OX WRESTLING WE GO EVERY WHERE AND IT WILL HELP U BECOME A BETTER STONGER WRESTLER  :mrgreen:

kyle can i join that club? i need to find something like that so i wont be going to tournaments by myself and stuff

yea dude not sure when it starts yet but it will be held at north just gotta make it to practice

north oldham? but idk if i can get rides out there, ill prolly just stick with trintys open mat, its always good, your in a room with alot of great wrestlers, like fahy, bradbury, milford came last year, casa de valle, just a room full of great wrestlers

Ridge44,

Do you have any info on Trinity's open mat?

well i know it starts a couple weeks after state, they will post things on here about it, you have to have a usa wrestling card to go, its a practice not just walk in a wrestle the whole time, its a room full of champs. Thats all i know, im notsure about the dates