Sign in to follow this  
Perez

STATE BRACKETS IF IT WERE A PERFECT WORLD

There still should be one1-4 matchups cause 1. some regions are stronger than others 2. because of 1, there will be higher seeds not winning. if there are 1-4 matchups, it doesn't wipe out the accomplishment of winning region. 3. example: 1 seed places 4th but is ranked 3rd in state, should he not wrestle a 1?  a weaker region has an upset and 3 wins, he shouldnt have to face a 2 from another region cause its weaker.

it all sounds good and would be fun to see but it is too complicated too figure out

it wouldnt be too complicated if ranger would just leave his wife and kids, quit his job and dedicated himself 100% to the rankings. come on ranger, where are your priorities?

it wouldnt be too complicated if ranger would just leave his wife and kids, quit his job and dedicated himself 100% to the rankings. come on ranger, where are your priorities?

It's not really all that complicated.  I could pull it off pretty easily (I think), probably with my laptop tied behind my back.

I heard he did, moved to Alaska I think. But only dedicating himself 99% to the rankings 1% to the BEARS.  :-D