Sign in to follow this  
Jacketcoach

Snow/ Certification

anthony wood who was fighting a shoulder injury this entire year, he came back and tried to get down to 137 but since the tournament got snowed out he couldnt, and also antwan fields was trying to get down in weight but the snow stuck him at 171 and im not forsure but i think mitch rush has to stay 112 because of the snow

anthony wood who was fighting a shoulder injury this entire year, he came back and tried to get down to 137 but since the tournament got snowed out he couldnt, and also antwan fields was trying to get down in weight but the snow stuck him at 171 and im not forsure but i think mitch rush has to stay 112 because of the snow

This might also affect conner johnstone of manual last i heard he was trying to go 119

why didnt wood just cut down and weigh-in while injured and make 135/137 or could he not certify until 1/30?

Yea the problem with that is that some people had progression plans so the couldnt certify until a certain time

Rusch is certified at 103.

Rusch is certified at 103.

oh ok, i was going to say man that sucks if he didnt certify because he is going to place in state at 103 but im glad he certified, revenge :evil: hahah

oh ok, i was going to say man that sucks if he didnt certify because he is going to place in state at 103 but im glad he certified, revenge :evil: hahah

what was the outcome the last time you two wrestled?

Who could not drop due to no match for certification?

i believe all of region seven is good on certification. at least the lighter weights.

what was the outcome the last time you two wrestled?

i wrestled their 103 then bumped up in a exibition match and lost 2-0 i got a reversal but they called it off because my nose was bleeding and the reff said blood stops everything

i wrestled their 103 then bumped up in a exibition match and lost 2-0 i got a reversal but they called it off because my nose was bleeding and the reff said blood stops everything

so u wrestled two in a row....how fast did u pin their 103

see thats what im thinking because he was 43 something at one of his last weigh ins.

also anthony wood didnt want to cut weight while he was hurt because he was really worried about eating all that good non healthy food. hahahah :evil:

see thats what im thinking because he was 43 something at one of his last weigh ins.

also anthony wood didnt want to cut weight while he was hurt because he was really worried about eating all that good non healthy food. hahahah :evil:

you only would've had to sacrfice it for like a lil while and you didnt see what happens