Sign in to follow this  
BlastDouble35

140, 145, and 152

I think these weight classes will be very interesting next year. I am very anxious to see who will match up in any one of these weight classes. You have all kinds of quality wrestlers in these three weight classes and it should be fun watching them next year. WHo do you all think will move up, down, or stay the same?

You're completely right. These three classes may be wild next year. You could have some of the following at many different spots in there ...

Thuneman, Goldsby, Beau Sanders, Ashbrooke, Courtney, Banks, Ervin. And this is all i could think of in about 20 seconds time, i'm sure there's plenty i'm forgetting.

Thuneman went from 125 to 140 in one year. I'd have to expact a jump of at least one more weight class.

Yes, but he wanted to go 135 this season. Body fat test didn't allow it. I think he was only 145 at Conner last week, so I wouldn'tbe suprised to see him at 140 for one last shot at the title.

I would have to say that Courtney is propably going to bump up at least a little. I would say its more like...

140 Thunaman

145 Goldsby/ Sanders

152 Courtney

160 Cooper/ Wolfsifer/ Courtney