overtimeking

Last Chance!

Everyone has there bread and butter move. But what is the one move that with 30 seconds left and all you needed was a takedown would you use? Because you know you could pull it off.

The good ol back trip hardly ever failed me. But my bread and butter was the craddle. I hit it from standing, farside, nearside, sucide. There was only like 1 person that couldnt stop my craddle when I tryed it.

I would have to go with this crazy move called the monkey. I've only seen it done a couple times and it was by a Campbell County wrestler and both times he was in neutral down by one with like ten secs left its sort of a single leg counter that looks awesome

The monkey ?!?! That isn't anything like the infamous "pop-tart" move a couple of clowns that wrestled for Campbell Co (cough - Rust and Eathy - cough) invented and tried showing coach Gray just for the sake aggravating him ? :)

Rust would dive through his drilling parnter's legs (the kid nick named Eathy), roll to his back, kick his partner in the back of the knees (lightly), the drilling partner would fall down, and then the guy that dove would cover the other guy for the takedown. Came off almost like a Harlem Globetrotters of wrestling the way it sounded.

Based on your screen name i assume you know the two i'm talking about.

The monkey is a cool name for a move though. Never heard of or seen it.

No the monkey is a real move not like the poptart which i've seen done but this one CCHS wrestler has used in matches and its really risky so the coaches have banned the kid from using it except for Coach Sherlock who said that he could use it if he was done 8 with 10secs left in the third and he has taken advantage of it

Yeah, my intention wasn't to mock you ... its all good. I just thought the name was pretty funny, and thought i'd bring up something else i found amusing since you obviously wrestle for campbell. 8) Just went off on a tangent.

The monkey is also the name of that crazy dance Johnny Bravo does.