Sign in to follow this  
dog101

region 2 duals part 2

if that's how you look at it. EVERYONE got a 2 pound growth allowence at X-mas (103 became 105, etc...), so you add one pound to that growth. (105 becomes 106, etc...)

Just talked to Coach Canter. Two rounds Friday night, five on Saturday. Wrestling is a go, unless something catastrophic happens in the next 24 hours.

Central-John in the first round will be a good match, especially since both of them are apparently healthier than they were at Fort Knox a few weeks back.

I say LaRue County is the top choice right now, with John, Central and North right behind.

All I can say, is tonight is going to be very exciting at Laure Co. If you have never seen High School Wrestling, tonight is the night to come out. You will be on the edge of your seat or the tip of your toes, all I know, is I'm going to go and don't you know, you will not leave disappointed. But someone, that just watched a great show!!!!!

All I can say, is tonight is going to be very exciting at Laure Co. If you have never seen High School Wrestling, tonight is the night to come out. You will be on the edge of your seat or the tip of your toes, all I know, is I'm going to go and don't you know, you will not leave disappointed. But someone, that just watched a great show!!!!!

Provoke not your enemy, Pin them and put them out of their misery!!!

I heard that it will be a quad with Larue, Central Hardin, John Hardin and North Hardin.  Anyone care to elaborate.

Round One              Round Four           

Mat 1 CH JH Mat 1 CH NC

Mat 2 LC NH Mat 2 LC BC

Mat 3 BC FK Mat 3 JH DA

Mat 4 DA NC Mat 4 NH FK

Round Two              Round Five         

Mat 1 CH NH Mat 1 CH DA

Mat 2 LC JH Mat 2 LC FK

Mat 3 DA FK Mat 3 NH BC

Mat 4 BC NC Mat 4 JH NC

Lunch Break for Officials

approx 1:30 - 1:30

Round Three           

Mat 1 NH JH

Mat 2 LC CH

Mat 3 BC DA

Mat 4 FK NC

Weigh ins 9:00 a.m. 

Wrestling 10:00 a.m.

We will wrestle JV matches on the first mat that finishes.

Josh,

For the record Blair went 3-2. Not 5-0. He lost to Steven House by pin. and Im sure he also lost to Frost.

Josh,

For the record Blair went 3-2. Not 5-0. He lost to Steven House by pin. and Im sure he also lost to Frost.

The coaches, or their stats people, wrote it down as 5-0. Wish I'd have known about this sooner.