Northeast, TN

Northwest, TN

North Hardin, KY

Ohio Co, KY

Paducah Tilghman, KY

Trigg Co, KY

University Heights, KY

West Creek, TN

anyone kknow anything about how good these tennesee teams are?

Montgomery Central is alright, Northwest and Northeast are about as good as say Calloway, Northwest has a very good heavyweight. West Creek is a new school with mostly people from Northeast, and Kenwood is about as good as Daviees

Apollo, KY

Bishop Brossart, KY

Caldwell Co, KY

Calloway Co, KY

Central Hardin, KY

Christian Co, KY

East Robertson, TN

Forrest, TN

Fort Campbell, KY

Fort Knox, KY

Hopkinsville, KY

Kenwood, TN

Montgomery Central, TN

Northeast, TN

Northwest, TN

North Hardin, KY

Ohio Co, KY

Paducah Tilghman, KY

Trigg Co, KY

University Heights, KY

West Creek, TN

Teams from TN who are good.. Montgomery Central is has 3 or 4 tough guys.. 103, 140, 145. Northwest is scrappy. East Robertson is in there second yr of having a program.. Forrest has a couple of scrappy guys.. Northeast has improved.. 125 I believe is ranked #5 in TN. This tournament will be a tough one.. Does anyone know anything about Bishop Brossart?

i was injured and couldnt wrestle at the christian county tournament, but it was a great tournament to be involved in. christian county had potential to win the tournament but really fell apart, technical fouls and stupid mistakes haunted the team, they went from 1st and second to 9th and finally finished 5th. a few of their wrestlers were injured or sick before, maybe that had something to do with it. it was well organized and enjoyed by all the teams from what i saw. central hardin finished won the tournament at the end of the long day.

i was injured and couldnt wrestle at the christian county tournament, but it was a great tournament to be involved in. christian county had potential to win the tournament but really fell apart, technical fouls and stupid mistakes haunted the team, they went from 1st and second to 9th and finally finished 5th. a few of their wrestlers were injured or sick before, maybe that had something to do with it. it was well organized and enjoyed by all the teams from what i saw. central hardin finished won the tournament at the end of the long day.

Christian County finished 7th, behind UHA (5th) and Ohio County (6th). 

Individual results?

I remember

103- Blackwell (UHA) came back with very little time left to pin Sahms (Ft. Campbell)

112- Boone (Ohio) beat Willen (UHA) pretty much the same way he beat at him Caldwell

119- Moore (Ohio) pinned Dickson (Paducah) pretty quickly

125- Northeast beat Boone (Ohio)

171- Kenwood pinned Agnew (Caldwell) shocked me

285- Northeast beat Hamilton (Paducah)