Tiko152

Top 8 at 152 and 160 next year

top 152's all depend on who bumps up to were but i have my money on ben barger at 152 next year and being a dominant force. Johnny Wolsiefer will be at sixty most likely and probly will repeat if everything goes right.

i think chris alexander will win it at 160 next year

I think that is going way out on a limb with guys like Wolsiefer and Cooper likely to be at that weight.

i think chris alexander will win it at 160 next year

Chris Alexander is from Henry Clay he would have to make a very vast improvement to beat wolseifer and cooper.

I dont know if anyone new this or not but chris had some severe family issues that limited his wrestling time this year expect him to place high next year if not win.

OK Fern Creeks 160 last year beat him at state in fact he pinned him 40 seconds into second period....r last years 160 is no were near the level of someone like johnny or cooper and defenitly wont b able 2 beat johnny or cooper wen the time comes around...if it does...but guess will just have 2 c wat happens...cus its gonna take alot of off season training 2 win

OK Fern Creeks 160 last year beat him at state in fact he pinned him 40 seconds into second period....r last years 160 is no were near the level of someone like johnny or cooper and defenitly wont b able 2 beat johnny or cooper wen the time comes around...if it does...but guess will just have 2 c wat happens...cus its gonna take alot of off season training 2 win

look for chirstian county's old 145 to be comeing back at 160. he lost to ford last year by one when he stalled and wasnt able to wrestle at region because of injury. he will be a junior next year.

I am going way out on a limb with the Vaughn kid (s), 160 & 112, they will surprise everyone, just like the bull did me a Bobby Mackies............. ouch!

look for chirstian county's old 145 to be comeing back at 160. he lost to ford last year by one when he stalled and wasnt able to wrestle at region because of injury. he will be a junior next year.

i talked to him today and he said he might end up goin 152 it depends on what he comes in at the beginning of the season

I am going way out on a limb with the Vaughn kid (s)' date=' 160 & 112, they will surprise everyone, just like the bull did me a Bobby Mackies............. ouch![/quote']

You aren't a woman. The guy that runs that bull down there puts it to you if you're a guy. 8)