Sign in to follow this  
underhooks123

BLUE & GRAY DUALS

Fort Campbell High School is hosting the annual BLUE & GRAY DUAL Tournament on Feb. 6th

We are currently looking for teams who are interested in participating in a tournament for a good tune up before the region tournament.

Each team will get 4-5 matches total

We should be done by 7 P.M.

No team is too small.

IF you are interested please email me @ anthony.shingler@gmail.com so I can forward you information

Good Luck to everyone this season!

The Region One seeding meeting is not scheduled as usual at this tournament.  This will negatively affect the number of teams attending.  Back in the 80s this was a tough bracketed tournament.

The Region One seeding meeting is not scheduled as usual at this tournament.  This will negatively affect the number of teams attending.  Back in the 80s this was a tough bracketed tournament.

I know. I realize that. I was looking through old records on friday and it was a tough trny. MBA (TN) was there. I personally think it is stupid that our region could not stop BSing about the seeding meeting. This tournament is been going on for Years. If it hurts our trny I will be very disappointed.

It wasnt a dual tourney when I was wrestling in the 90's, or at least dont remember it being one. They had a solid tourney at Fort that brought in all of Clarksville and region 1 teams plus a couple of other tough teams. Always liked that tourney.

It wasnt a dual tourney when I was wrestling in the 90's, or at least dont remember it being one. They had a solid tourney at Fort that brought in all of Clarksville and region 1 teams plus a couple of other tough teams. Always liked that tourney.

With the TN state duals being the same weekend it will be hard to pull some of the stronger TN teams, but I am working on getting some TN schools.

yea i know montgomery central and claksville north east and north west were there in past years

Montgomery Central has become a powerhouse in Middle TN the past 2 seasons... Jason Maples has done an amazing job with the team.

Montgomery Central has become a powerhouse in Middle TN the past 2 seasons... Jason Maples has done an amazing job with the team.

Montgomery Central has done well in the small schools division the last couple of years but I wouldn't consider them a powerhouse in Middle TN just yet.