Sign in to follow this  
nosredneh

Region 4

Looking forward to seeing how Cris Reed does as the new head coach at Seneca. He's young and going to bring a lot of new energy into the program, plus he's Anderson trained for the job.

Trinity wins Region 4 followed by X. Seneca will do well. reed will be a good head coach but he is no anderson.. that guy is a legend and you don't replace someone like him easy. i think you will see a less quality seneca team in the next year and years after unless they establish a feeder. like I said, Reed will do well but Anderson is a legend and one of the greatest wrestling coaches in KY history.

Moore and central will follow those 3 of course.

As a Seneca Wrestler, Cris Reid will definatly fill he position of Coach Anderson this year!

Coach Anderson has never worked us as hard as Cris has been doing at Wrestling clubs, and Conditioning!

We may have lost some good wrestlers last year. But with Coach Reid, we should be better than we have in previous years!!!!! 

Anderson to Reed was no average coaching change, he has been groomed for the job for the past 4 years and has brought new energy to the program. Like a Dan Gable to Tom brands kind of change. Seneca will not suffer any off years. I only see them improving under Reed. They may even slip a few into the finals this year...