LOWsingle140

Region 6

Region 6 is gonna be wicked mean as always. You'll have Ryle and Campbell Co as teams. Depending on where guys end up you could have a few state champs ... any of the following guys i think are 50-50 odds. Wilson, Aylor, Austin Cooper, Thuneman.

I still see region 6 being as dominating as they have been in several years... they wont have a team state championship but they will have two teams in the top 5 and several state champions... With the exception of conner not many teams were hit hard with graduation... yeah some teams lost key wrestlers but they all have teams coming back... so i see region 6 still being on top, and thats the way it is cause a HASBEEN said so...

man noone gives josh cooper the respect he needs.. he is incredible, i was down cumberland watching him, and he is rediculously good.. he beat this kid from florida like 10-3 that pinned ozzie parker in the first period.. not putting down ozzie cause hes amazing too.. :lol:

140, you might be looking at somebody like Peace or Goldsby there. Depending on how their weight goes. Other than that, i can't think of anyone else. I don't know of anyone other than that. Didn't Conner have a decent 140 last year thats coming back ?

Thuneman's going 135 from what i hear not 130.

Did you'll forget about Harrison Courtney at 135-145? He would win at any of those weights, unless Murton is there of course.

i had a dream last night and this was it...

103: Supe SCOTT

112: Brown SK

119: Ashworth RYLE

125: Brown CONNER

130: Rust Campbell

135: Peace RYLE or Thuenerman SCOTT

140: Cooper SK

145: Wilson Campbell

152: Aylor RYLE or Cooper SK

160: King DIXIE or Ried RYLE

171: Hildreth Campbell or Ashworth RYLE

189: Shinkle CONNER

215: RYLE or Campbell

HWT: Stone CONNER

Ryle wins region for the second year in a row but close like always will be campbell county....Scott might make some noise and might edge out conner and simon kenton, dixie and holmes to follow..and thats the way it is cause a HASBEEN said so..

I think 215 is definitely Campbell Co. They've got a new guy who will be first year varsity, but he's up to winning 215 i think.

I'm hearing Sam Alford from Campbell Co is dropping to 189 possibly, he beat a couple ranked guys at 215 last year when the JV wrestled in a couple varsity tourneys. He'd be tough to beat at 189.

I think Hildreth will be 160 again. He was making it with ease last year, i mean like weighing 157 the third day at state !

Your picks are pretty good hasbeen. King vs Reid would be all out war and great to see again. Region 6 could have its fair share of champs with that lineup.

now a lot of people might not agree but i think if there is someone in this region that will get looked over but by no means should would be ben rust of campbell county....he came out of nowhere last year and wrestled great!! losing a close one 4-0 against ashworth at districs and coming close against thuenerman both at state and in regions before getting pinned... plus he seems stronger than an ox, so watch out for him i think he'll suprise the state..

I wrestled Casson last year at State and go with harrison every tusday and thursday. Casson is pretty strong but harrison is on a whole nother level .