Sign in to follow this  
cougars_119

Woodford Co. camp???

Thats really generous of you guys. You guys might want to stop before you begin to give Woodford Co. a good rep  :wink:

ohh i jus want people to come so i can beat on them on the mat there is no generosity

ohh i jus want people to come so i can beat on them on the mat there is no generosity

It's a good way to recruit, right?  :wink: Only joking man.  :-D

I'm trying to get a list together of options for my guys...Is there an official flyer anywhere, or can someone post ALL of the pertinent information in one posting, so I can copy and paste it...

Thanks

I second this. Can't find anything on Woodford Co's Website. Still haven't even had the dates confirmed, although I'm assuming they're June 15-19 as was originally posted.

Here here! but really, hopefully if enough homes are open we will have a big turn out, that would really help us out not only financially but wrestling wise. the more kids that come, more competition, more kids to wrestle with, more kids to stay after with. and it would be really cool if some coaches would come also, all wofo boys are open to a lil new technique to experiment with. well at least i am.

It is the 15th - 19th    10-4 im pretty sure Monday thru Thur  and Friday its over around 12 or 1

Cost is $105  and will be held at Pinkard Baptist Church  If you have any other questions send me a message

I would agree with you 100% I went to the camp when I was in high school. You have one of the best technicians in the sport teaching you what he knows best. Coach Carr and staff do a great job with this camp. When I went there were many of the great wrestlers from Woodford past that came in and worked out. This camp is the best value you can find anywhere close to here.

It's a great camp because u have the big man Coach Carr then u Have his son As well.