Sign in to follow this  
BALL-N-CHAIN

Swine Flu

With  the summer approaching and all the wrestlers traveling does the coaches have a plan in case of an emergency, I am just curious.

I was thinking some coaches might have info others could use to keep the young grappler's healthy through these times.

Just a thought.

With  the summer approaching and all the wrestlers traveling does the coaches have a plan in case of an emergency, I am just curious.

I was thinking some coaches might have info others could use to keep the young grappler's healthy through these times.

Just a thought.

I heard there is this great tourny in Mexico City in a few weeks. should have a good turn out.  :-D

This is driving me crazy.  We are shutting down schools for 1 case... but MRSA hits and nothing is done.  More people are dying of MRSA than the flu... any and all strains... but we don't make sure the locker rooms are sanitized, kids take showers, and practice clothes are taken home and washed in all sports...

I think the news is making a bigger deal about than they should. 3 people a day die from swine flu where as 80 people a day die from the normal flu.

The news always takes new diseases and blows them way out of proportion like the madcow disease or the bird flu. they never turned out like everyone thought

I think the news is making a bigger deal about than they should. 3 people a day die from swine flu where as 80 people a day die from the normal flu.

The news always takes new diseases and blows them way out of proportion like the madcow disease or the bird flu. they never turned out like everyone thought

My moms trip to CanCun was cancelled, but not by the Gov., she actually wrote a letter that got her cleared to travel, and spend the requested time in Mexico, but it was a last min complication with a pass-port that ruined the trip. but i said this because my mom said in her letter that she was going strictly for pleasure, why if it was soooo bad would they clear her to go? this is a real question, im asking.

Like some nightmare scenario ripped from the mind of a NAFTA hating pharmacist, the Swine Flu is crawling up from our Southern border. No longer can we snuggle bacon to our chest or share our ham sandwiches with strangers. It is clear that, if you want to live through this disaster of Biblical proportions, there is only one answer. First, you must immediately panic.

Try to pretend that there

My moms trip to CanCun was cancelled, but not by the Gov., she actually wrote a letter that got her cleared to travel, and spend the requested time in Mexico, but it was a last min complication with a pass-port that ruined the trip. but i said this because my mom said in her letter that she was going strictly for pleasure, why if it was soooo bad would they clear her to go? this is a real question, im asking.

Its all about the dollars man. Tourism brings money, and Mexico doesn't really have a lot of money.

Like some nightmare scenario ripped from the mind of a NAFTA hating pharmacist, the Swine Flu is crawling up from our Southern border. No longer can we snuggle bacon to our chest or share our ham sandwiches with strangers. It is clear that, if you want to live through this disaster of Biblical proportions, there is only one answer. First, you must immediately panic.

Try to pretend that there

Its all about the dollars man. Tourism brings money, and Mexico doesn't really have a lot of money.

true that, but thats Mexico's economy, not our own. so i ask again, knowing that the desease is bad, why would CDC( Center of Desease Control, a US department) clear people to travel?

What people don't realize is that people have died from the regular flu each year than from swine flu bird flu etc.

My mom told me they cancelled Cinco De Mayo in Mexico due to the swine flue

its funny how X number of people get the swine flu and everybody weres face masks, but millions get aids and nobody weres condoms?

My mom told me they cancelled Cinco De Mayo in Mexico due to the swine flue

cancelled? that like there Christmas dude i doubt it, they may have cancelled conjugating for the holiday but... its cinco de mayo c'mon

cancelled? that like there Christmas dude i doubt it, they may have cancelled conjugating for the holiday but... its cinco de mayo c'mon

Thats what I said when I heard this. Its like; "Lets not be happy about our independence because of this flu this year!" But they are discouraging people from celebrating it, like drinking in the streets and what not.

Thats what I said when I heard this. Its like; "Lets not be happy about our independence because of this flu this year!" But they are discouraging people from celebrating it, like drinking in the streets and what not.

dang, thats weak.