Sign in to follow this  
PD

Wrestling USA Final rankings released

385 you're 1 to talk.  You're arguing with people all over this site and so is dinubus.  I'll drop it when I'm done laying the smacketh down on dinubus.  Oh wait, I just did.  Ok I'm done now.

Umm... I prefer the term "debate" because when I get into it with someone on here, its for a good reason. You definitely layed no kind of smacketh down. The 2 rankings are pretty much made in the same criteria. Drop it.

385 you're 1 to talk.  You're arguing with people all over this site and so is dinubus.  I'll drop it when I'm done laying the smacketh down on dinubus.  Oh wait, I just did.  Ok I'm done now.

Ok. You sparked me up. Going back and looking at your posts; just about every one of them were nothing but arguing with someone, or putting in your opinion where it wasn't asked for and noone wanted it. You think just because your name is TheGuru someone should pay attention to you, but nobody does. You even called someone a "buttclown" I mean be for real. Lol.

Ok. You sparked me up. Going back and looking at your posts; just about every one of them were nothing but arguing with someone, or putting in your opinion where it wasn't asked for and noone wanted it. You think just because your name is TheGuru someone should pay attention to you, but nobody does. You even called someone a "buttclown" I mean be for real. Lol.

Ok Sparky I thought we were dropping it.  Are you trying to tell me that your posts are not argumentative?  Oh yes that's right, you call it debating when you argue with people.  Is your opinion asked for on this site a lot?  Please show me 1 post where someone said "what's your opinion on this 385?"

Ok Sparky I thought we were dropping it.  Are you trying to tell me that your posts are not argumentative?  Oh yes that's right, you call it debating when you argue with people.  Is your opinion asked for on this site a lot?  Please show me 1 post where someone said "what's your opinion on this 385?"

No. We were dropping it until you replied with insults. Which by the way was completely unnecessary. But this whole site is based on debates. What would it be if people got on here and just agreed with each other all day? This site would be nowhere near as successful as it is. I want you to show me 1 post where anyone has ever said "whats your opinion on this _________." It doesn't happen aside from me asking for GOO or Ranger123 on occasion. And didn't you correct me on spelling and grammar before? There should be no apostrophe in your usage of "whats" as the apostrophe indicates ownership. Spell check doesn't work for poor grammar.

385 I'm ignoring your posts from now on so the one you are typing up now is for waste.  :)  ZING

You won't know a zing if it fell into your lap and called you Mama.

:-D :-D

God Love you 385.  You try hard.  I can't ignore you forever.  Here's a free grammar lesson from yo daddy.  "What's" is the contraction of 2 words.  "WHAT" and "IS".  The 2 words together form the contraction "what's".  Now if you replace "What's" in my post with "What is" it still makes sense right?  That's what I thought.  About your mama, she enjoyed the zing when she fell on my lap.  So let's not get personal here. 

I'll drop it all as long as you don't reply to this post.  I'll even let the zing thing go.  How about a hug?

God Love you 385.  You try hard.  I can't ignore you forever.  Here's a free grammar lesson from yo daddy.  "What's" is the contraction of 2 words.  "WHAT" and "IS".  The 2 words together form the contraction "what's".  Now if you replace "What's" in my post with "What is" it still makes sense right?  That's what I thought.  About your mama, she enjoyed the zing when she fell on my lap.  So let's not get personal here. 

I'll drop it all as long as you don't reply to this post.  I'll even let the zing thing go.  How about a hug?

No deal. And you're wrong. The only time you use an apostrophe with the letter s is when the word owns something.

To shorten the sentence "Bryan is crazy" you would do it like this - "Bryans crazy."

To shorten the sentence "The car that belongs to Bryan is over there" you would do it like this - "Bryan's car is over there."

You just got schooled. Nothing you can say back to that. I laid it all out for you. No need for you to even reply. Take it on the chin and walk away like a man. Not much of a Guru after all?

Burn

He has you on the grammar thing. This post is getting ridiculously off topic. Use the personal message portion of the site for that junk.

I tried to keep it on topic. But some classless internet tough guy had to stand up for his masculinity. But to get back on topic; who does everyone feel is the most impressive wrestler in these rankings?  I am going to have to go with Chris Villalonga. He is an animal and should be with the coaching staff he has.

I tried to keep it on topic. But some classless internet tough guy had to stand up for his masculinity. But to get back on topic; who does everyone feel is the most impressive wrestler in these rankings?  I am going to have to go with Chris Villalonga. He is an animal and should be with the coaching staff he has.

Trying to keep it on topic means you don't have to respond to every 'classless internet tough guy' which is exactly what you are portraying when you respond to the CITG. 

Honestly, it's posts like these that drag this site down.  Funny that my wrestlers wonder why I tell them not to post on this board.

Trying to keep it on topic means you don't have to respond to every 'classless internet tough guy' which is exactly what you are portraying when you respond to the CITG. 

Honestly, it's posts like these that drag this site down.  Funny that my wrestlers wonder why I tell them not to post on this board.

Ok. Thats completely understandable. I apologize, but I was trying to stop an argument from happening and people just love a good debate, so I guess he couldn't hold back?