Sign in to follow this  
Irish Wrestler

Fern Creek 4-25-09 Help!

check under USA wrestilng on here for Derby City Invitational.  Information about weigh ins, start time, divisions in weightclasses, etc...

Try typing Derby City Invitational in search box.

From Coach McCoy's new blog:

http://www.eteamz.com/kyusawrestling/files/DerbyClassicFlyer.pdf

If you can't open this file you likely need adobe acrobat reader installed.

I copied and pasted the info for you just incase.

Saturday April 25th, 2009

Fern Creek High School

9115 Fern Creek Road

Louisville, KY 40291

T

here will be a weigh in at Fern Creek Friday, April 24th in the wrestling room from 6-8 pm. Other remote weigh ins will be announced later. Check kentuckywrestling.com/forums and look for the events thread. I will update them there as I get them.

*If you plan on paying as a group (i.e. club teams) you must come in together. We will not keep lists at the door because of no shows. We want to get brackets set up with the kids that are present.

You can purchase your USAW cards online.  Just follow the link below

https://www.themat.com/membership/CreateAccount.jsp?TIM=1240618515739&twSessionId=kjxidovsxxqoxni

Well I was kinda hoping that we could there because i have a friend who was wanting to go but doesnt have home access to the internet and it would be pointless for them to go just to get denied.

If I would have known about this yesterday, I would have brought my JCPS laptop home from work and would have been able to get online at the school for the person to register there.  However, could you meet up with the person at a McDonalds bringing your laptop?  They could regester that same day and get their USAW card number.  As far as cards being sold at Fern Creek, I really don't know.  You might want to contact Josh Tichenor as was posted above.

If I would have known about this yesterday, I would have brought my JCPS laptop home from work and would have been able to get online at the school for the person to register there.  However, could you meet up with the person at a McDonalds bringing your laptop?  They could regester that same day and get their USAW card number.  As far as cards being sold at Fern Creek, I really don't know.  You might want to contact Josh Tichenor as was posted above.

Thanx for the help i guess we'll head up there to see if they do and figure somethin out from there