Sign in to follow this  
LouFAN09

Youngest teams

lol ima just take a guess n say brice  Peyton .....But prp also has a few gud soph/jrs

yea its me, but we had like 4 good sophmores nd juniors, like cody jaggers, ryan gibson, camryn fields, anthiny wood, then the rest were jus freshman, but we also lost our best wreslter which was dusty, how did you know this was me?

Last year our team was pretty young, mostly middle schoolers with just 1 Senior.

But next year we are going probably have 6 or more seniors

Now that's young!

Looking at Christian County's past we've had some decent wrestlers that were supposed to be seniors wrestling next year but, they've kinda chickened out. Weren't dedicated enough I guess. Our freshman class next year will be a big asset though next year especially at the lower weights. Hopefully a leader will rise out of that bunch.

Well no one is goiong to b younger than KCD...LOL they have like no seniors a Junior and a 2 Freshman LOL(idk what they reali have but thts all ive seen)

Well no one is goiong to b younger than KCD...LOL they have like no seniors a Junior and a 2 Freshman LOL(idk what they reali have but thts all ive seen)

I don't think they even have a team anymore.

yeah they do its just tht they have lost their head coach and hary hendren but its in region 7 presason if u care to look

no there not having a team at all next year i promiss

no there not having a team at all next year i promiss

I'm pretty sure that Larry is referring to a previous thread that was posted by Coach Shofner about the program not continuing next year...However with future clarification by the Middle School coach who is taking over, as discussed in the Region 7 Predictions thread, and by Coach Shofner himself, KCD will indeed have a program next year in Region 5.  Unless redistricting happens...