Sign in to follow this  
The Bear

Metcalf (Iowa) vs. Caldwell (NC State)

i 4 got who was in the match when the kid steped on his back but when i looked at it. it looked  like a stomp i think the reff should have said sumtin bout tht and caldwell running around the mat wit 5 sec left waz very rude an unsportsman like i mean ur in college even the kids tht won high school state dident start celibrating wit 5 secs left

Its waws truly Caldwell's fault...He wouldnt have gotten pushed if he would have waited to celebrate ..........But i think Metcalf should have won....Caldwell was running away frm him and stalling the all of 3rd period

caldwell was killing him the entire match, give the guy some credit, yea brent metcalf is good, but darrion caldwell has beat him twice, which were metcalfs only 2 matches metcalf didnt win, give caldwell some credit

hez a great wrestler but the celebration spoiled the win to me...especially running away frm him the entire 3rd period tht to me was unsportsman

yea that upset me, i was shocked when ever he threw brent into the headlock i was like wow, i have never seen that in a college match it was awsome, im glad caldwell won it, he can beat metcalf so he desevered it

yeah especially seeing tht.move in college when it barley works in high school.....but both of them are great competitors and i look forward to ceeing a rematch next year....

U have to hade it to Caldwell. i think the reason why he celbrated was bc he had just beaton the unbeatbal and it was the ncaa national finals so but like u guys said he is in collage so :|

if i had just beaten brent metcalf like that on the national stage i would be celerbrating.

i wouldnt have went all gymnastics on him but you could expect some chest pounding.lol

Yeah but what u all have to realize is that there was 5 sec left in the match n all metcalf needed was another take down...If he would have celebrated after the match was all over then tht would have been fine but nO

Yeah but what u all have to realize is that there was 5 sec left in the match n all metcalf needed was another take down...If he would have celebrated after the match was all over then tht would have been fine but nO

Sorry no way metcalf would have got the takedown in five seconds..not happen..CALDWELL won get over it..lets move on

another takedown? he was down by 5