Sign in to follow this  
figurefour

Bryce Alexander 152 pound state champ

Great match.  Alexander working his tail off, and Parks with that crybaby look on his face that he got whenever someone was beating him.

i gave u your 300th smite, and by the way who won the match and Bryce was never in the lead. So you didn't even watch the match, and you don't know what you're talking about....nice

i gave u your 300th smite, and by the way who won the match and Bryce was never in the lead. So you didn't even watch the match, and you don't know what you're talking about....nice

Hmm.  Guessing you're shane then.

I did watch the match.  I never said Alexander was in the lead, just that he was beating parks.  And by beating I mean, giving him a match.  I watched Shane cry like baby so many times over the years.  I remember at least 4 times at differant state tournaments.  Once at the Conner tournament when Zeppa beat him and he cried and cussed out the ref.  Twice down in Woodford's gym.  Having represented WC in my youth, I believe I can talk some smack about my fellow alumni,

Shane looked like a crybaby punk whenever he was close to be beat.  When he lost, he was a crybaby punk.  Pure and simple.

Hmm.  Guessing you're shane then.

I did watch the match.  I never said Alexander was in the lead, just that he was beating parks.  And by beating I mean, giving him a match.  I watched Shane cry like baby so many times over the years.  I remember at least 4 times at differant state tournaments.  Once at the Conner tournament when Zeppa beat him and he cried and cussed out the ref.  Twice down in Woodford's gym.  Having represented WC in my youth, I believe I can talk some smack about my fellow alumni,

Shane looked like a crybaby punk whenever he was close to be beat.  When he lost, he was a crybaby punk.  Pure and simple.

no im not shane, and if you're a wofo co alumni then that makes me sick that i am aswell. To stay on topic, shane has always been  a bad loser, so what , are you going to stop him, what about the dude from conner that gave the reff the finger behind his back?? did u go and run down there and say "Hey you,,,quit that, you're being bad!" You say "by beating i mean giving shane a match"  what??? shane had the lead the whole time and was working Bryce, he never cried, and i am almost positive that most of the points Bryce scored were points shane gave to him (cutting him for and escape, or a shot that shane didn't capitalize on) note i didn't say all.

Its really disheartening to see a thread that was started to compliment a Kentucky wrestler for making the best of his situation, and accomplishing something great (therefor earning Ky wrestling some respect) get turned into this...  :-(

Its really disheartening to see a thread that was started to compliment a Kentucky wrestler for making the best of his situation, and accomplishing something great (therefor earning Ky wrestling some respect) get turned into this...  :-(

truely this is bryces thread im in no place to dog on him, he beat me once, but i beat him once too, so i don't know why thats important... i think im going to get off

I didn't mean anything negative against Parks. Parks is what he is, good or bad, I don't know the kid personally. The only thing about the Parks/Alexander match, is that Bryce put him on his back and when Parks tried to get a way, Alexander cranked him all the way back under. Bryce lost the match, but as Bryce always did, he never quit, and thats why he is a state champ.  Woodford County has a great program. Sometimes they do get the stalling advantage at state, but I wouldn't complain if it was me. Woodford does not pick the refs, they just wrestle. If you don't like Woodford fine, do something about it on the mat. Beat them, they are not invincible. Do it decisively. Wrestling is a highly competitive sport. Emotions do come out. Winners hate to lose, sometimes it comes out not the way the kids want it to, but in an offbeat way it shows they care about the sport. It is when they mature that they can win and lose with class. It takes longer for some wrestlers.

You are right Brandon & have a good memory , Bryce was going after me and you stepped in and bailed

me out. I'm 6'-1" and over 200lbs and reasonably strong and 135lb. Alexander had the moves and tenacity

to give me a wrestling lesson, thanks for the help figurefour. It was all in good fun and a great memory.

Hey folks give Bryce his due. I know he would have loved to competed in Ky. this season but wasn't

able to under any circumstance. Plan and simple he is a State Champion. 

im not tryin to down grade bryce alexander but i think he was in the smallest school devision and he's not that good at all and the head lock is the only reason he did place at kentucky state he was getting beat 4-0 he's not that good

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=184566073&albumID=1679403&imageID=24058166

This picture shows why the Shane Parks match was so close......