13 Un Co Thomas Buckman 11

14 JC Todd Sites 12

15 Eas Hunter Boroff 12

16 CH Eric Jaggers 12

17 Ft Knox Brian Frazier 12

18 Cald Co Steven Lamb

19 Chr Co Jeron Trice 11

20 SK David Bahr 11

How did Steven Lamb get ranked above me and i placed higher in the region and i wrestled at state and he didn't make it?

1 Cam Co Jake Lee 12

2 Mc Cen Preston Shoopman 12

3 Ryle Connor Coyle 11

4 BS Najee Calderon 12

5 Fr Co Josh Bruning 12

6 Sen Cameron Broussard 12

7 SC Austin Stepp 11

8 SO Spencer Warren 12

9 Tri Cooper Bohn 12

10 NO Larry Hinkle 11

11 JH Max Malito 12

12 Sou Brody O'Leary 11

13 Un Co Thomas Buckman 11

14 JC Todd Sites 12

15 Eas Hunter Boroff 12

16 CH Eric Jaggers 12

17 Ft Knox Brian Frazier 12

18 Cald Co Steven Lamb

19 Chr Co Jeron Trice 11

20 SK David Bahr 11

How did Steven Lamb get ranked above me and i placed higher in the region and i wrestled at state and he didn't make it?

THESE ARE PRESEASPON RANKINGS...what does it matter...why are you worrying a 18th rankekd place anyways...WORK YOUR BUTT OFF IN THE ROOM..and QUIT COMPLAINING

I think that najee will finish behind josh bruning next year if they both end up at 160 because even though they had some close matches this past season I always saw bruning pull it out. Idk though bruning looked pretty big for a 160 to me, not as big as Jeremiah walls though

I think that najee will finish behind josh bruning next year if they both end up at 160 because even though they had some close matches this past season I always saw bruning pull it out. Idk though bruning looked pretty big for a 160 to me, not as big as Jeremiah walls though

i heard josh bruning was going up to 189 possibly but im not sure

Good to see quite a few Woodford Boys slidin in the top 10 especially Trey Gentry glad to see him make it in there. He had a great showing at state Good Luck to everyone next season, Best wishes to everyone

Travis was the better wrestler.  And tilts do win matches.  Anything that scores points wins matches. 

Yes, anything that scores points can win the match, however; Takedowns win matches.  Tilts very rarely work against good guys.  Shots do, so I guess shots, if anything, could be considered the match winner. 

Nelson County's 125 Hank Krauss was a junior last year where he beat Lilly (And Co) and Floyd (LC) at regionals to go to state, where he beat Pitman (Pad Till) and was a round from placing. He did not graduate

High school age 189 was one of the bigger classes. Not sure who some of the guys were, but Durbin came in 3rd and Bruning came in 4th.

Norbury was wrestling 160 three weeks after wrestling 130 at state!

Troxell and Dodd were there from Wayne -- think they came in first but not sure what class they were.

Krauziewicz came in first -- might have been 135, not for sure