Sign in to follow this  
ankle_pick111

final predictions for 2009/2010 state tournament

Bradbury would major Terry. Myron is too good for Kyle's sloppy shit to work.

i would be willing to bet that myron wouldnt major terry. although myron is a beastly good wrestler i dont think he would major terry.

Kyle Terry is a sloppy wrestler, the only reason nobody just absolutely tore him up this year is because there just wasnt anybody that good at 125 besides Carr, who if you remember correctly got his butt handed to him by Elliot Martin at state 2 years ago.

Kyle Terry is a sloppy wrestler, the only reason nobody just absolutely tore him up this year is because there just wasnt anybody that good at 125 besides Carr, who if you remember correctly got his butt handed to him by Elliot Martin at state 2 years ago.

Yea nightmare who are you again? How can you say Kyle is a sloppy wrestler, have you ever wrestled him?? Why does he look sloppy to you? have you ever seen Woodfords 145 Brian White?? That kid wrestles in some funky form i cant even begin to describe, and look how good of a wrestler he is. Just because a kids style is unorthadox doesn't mean that he is a automatic pudd.

for 1 thing people get beter.......said carr got beat 2 years ago thats a good point. :roll:

Terry isnt sloppy at all and only lost to carr by a dec.

Also who are you to say 125 was that bad of a weight class

you better be a couple time state champ if your going talk like that

ya hes not sloppy he is a sophomore who can take on anyone in his weight class. seriously who r u anyways u probably have never stood on the podium at state

i think he is just a guy who has already grauduated and sits at the state tournement thinking everyone sucks and if he was in this weight class back then he would have won

it probally makes him feel better

let him have it

i think he is just a guy who has already grauduated and sits at the state tournement thinking everyone sucks and if he was in this weight class back then he would have won

it probally makes him feel better

let him have it

ya watever helps him sleep at night.

besides we are kinda getting off topic we should probably get back to final predictions

By Lewis, you mean Josh Lewis?  If so, don't think he can wrestle his teammate in the finals.

I honestly did mean to put that there. Which ever one goes 189 will make the finals I believe.

Hitchings will probably what is best for the team

My thoughts exactly, he could win anywhere from 160-189. It all just depends on where Trinity needs him to be so that they can repeat.

103 yenter dec milford (yenter puts on more weight and gets close to 103 gonna be tough)

112 Fahy M dec Paden fahy is the man

119 Logsdon dec Murphy its lodsdon senior year but dont sleep on murphy very good youngster

125 Cooper dec Osbourne I bit of a strecth but Kevin will make alot of strides next year

130 Terry Dec Demery assuming he makes weight as long as terry push his pace hes a force

135 Ervin Tech Slone another Ervin add a year of exp. equals dominance

140 johnson Fall Lampe look for johnson to not leave this one to chance and domo

145 Olhman Dec Hendren Olhman gets it done and is a beast

152 Jude dec Shotwell Jude starts his run of titles

160 Coyle Dec Lee could go either way i give coyle the edge tho

171 Hicthings M dec Ray Brad is just to much for anyone in KY

189 Stafford Dec Mckenny Stafford is a monster 89

215 Newberry Dec Crow good match

285 Harlow Pin Frost fat kids anything can happen

103 yenter dec milford (yenter puts on more weight and gets close to 103 gonna be tough)

112 Fahy M dec Paden fahy is the man

119 Logsdon dec Murphy its lodsdon senior year but dont sleep on murphy very good youngster

125 Cooper dec Osbourne I bit of a strecth but Kevin will make alot of strides next year

130 Terry Dec Demery assuming he makes weight as long as terry push his pace hes a force

135 Ervin Tech Slone another Ervin add a year of exp. equals dominance

140 johnson Fall Lampe look for johnson to not leave this one to chance and domo

145 Olhman Dec Hendren Olhman gets it done and is a beast

152 Jude dec Shotwell Jude starts his run of titles

160 Coyle Dec Lee could go either way i give coyle the edge tho

171 Hicthings M dec Ray Brad is just to much for anyone in KY

189 Stafford Dec Mckenny Stafford is a monster 89

215 Newberry Dec Crow good match

285 Harlow Pin Frost fat kids anything can happen

Bradbury not in the finals? I find that hard to see happening.