Sign in to follow this  
chapper88

Who would win? Unions 08 team or Trinity's 09 team???

Who would win? Unions 08 team or Trinity's 09 team???  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win? Unions 08 team or Trinity's 09 team???

• Union
    • Trinity

Trinity didn't wrestle Union there.  they wrestled CH, JH and at least one other school but don't remember who.

If I remember correctly, Trinity wrestled Union's J.V. team, which Isaac was on. That is when they wrestled, and I believe it was a 2 or 3 point match. That was at 112 though.

Actually Isaac Thomas was Jarvis' backup at 103 until Jarvis made it back down. After that Thomas had no choice but to bump, just like their 119 had to do last year when he was at 140 and just like he had to do again this year to fit into the lineup.

Actually Isaac Thomas was Jarvis' backup at 103 until Jarvis made it back down. After that Thomas had no choice but to bump, just like their 119 had to do last year when he was at 140 and just like he had to do again this year to fit into the lineup.

I am pretty sure that Neal Reburn was 103 until Jarvis made the drop down. When Jarvis was at 112, that put Isaac to J.V. I could be mistaken but I remember Myron wrestling Isaac last year, I just can't remember why Myron was at 112 for that match.

Yeah Isaac had to cut to get to 112 last year. Neal was 103 until the Mater Dei Classic. But you have to give union some props for being as good as they are with a school size of maybe 700 in a small rural area. Its real hard for coach walls and coach ervin to even fill up a full team so they just have to do what they can with who they have. Looking at trinity, its easy to fill a squad and also being an all guys school helps a little bit. If i remember correctly the bradbury's used to wrestle at central hardin or somewhere in etown until myron went up to trinity. Im guessing there are a lot of people that moved or transferred there to be on a really good program

Yeah Isaac had to cut to get to 112 last year. Neal was 103 until the Mater Dei Classic. But you have to give union some props for being as good as they are with a school size of maybe 700 in a small rural area. Its real hard for coach walls and coach ervin to even fill up a full team so they just have to do what they can with who they have. Looking at trinity, its easy to fill a squad and also being an all guys school helps a little bit. If i remember correctly the bradbury's used to wrestle at central hardin or somewhere in etown until myron went up to trinity. Im guessing there are a lot of people that moved or transferred there to be on a really good program

ya they used to wrestle for central hardin. they only live about a mile and a half from central hardin

hard to find wrestlers i think not i mean come on you have a fresh litter of ervins to pick from every year

he also lost to shaquille cox in the regular season. at state though he was wrestling better than he did in the regular season he beat alot of good guys

they only person he wrestled that i would say was good was akeen bennet and even he wasnt real good.

they only person he wrestled that i would say was good was akeen bennet and even he wasnt real good.

Wow, you can talk. Until you get out there and make it to the finals man the you can talk about who is good and who isn't. Sounds like your too busy drinking that hatorade. Isaac had been wrestling a weight class up because he couldn't make the lineup otherwise. Let's see I bet you wrestled at the weight you wanted to and still didn't even do that well. I'd say Thomas was probably giving up at least 10 pounds to most of his opponents. That's besides the fact, he beat Dan Thompson whom beat Tyler Grimm. He virtually beat the number 2 and 4 ranked guys in the state and wans't even predicted to place. I give this man mad props.

Wow, you can talk. Until you get out there and make it to the finals man the you can talk about who is good and who isn't. Sounds like your too busy drinking that hatorade. Isaac had been wrestling a weight class up because he couldn't make the lineup otherwise. Let's see I bet you wrestled at the weight you wanted to and still didn't even do that well. I'd say Thomas was probably giving up at least 10 pounds to most of his opponents. That's besides the fact, he beat Dan Thompson whom beat Tyler Grimm. He virtually beat the number 2 and 4 ranked guys in the state and wans't even predicted to place. I give this man mad props.

not tryin to "hate" i was just saying that he would probably would get teched in this situation of him wrestling bradbury.

we dont have to argue and get personal . and i didnt know he wrestled thompson therefore i would say he wrestled and beat two pretty tough guys. but still when him and bradbury at the same weight bradbury would smash him

not tryin to "hate" i was just saying that he would probably would get teched in this situation of him wrestling bradbury.

we dont have to argue and get personal . and i didnt know he wrestled thompson therefore i would say he wrestled and beat two pretty tough guys. but still when him and bradbury at the same weight bradbury would smash him

agreed

that was actually jarvis the whole time not me lol

Haha. Going back and reading this thread it makes a lot more since now lol.