Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

2009 College Wrestlers

With any college athlete it's a matter of money. A smart athlete will go where they are offered the most money. I know leavell has his heart set to cambellsville but he will go where the money is at and not to where he wants.

Leavell has his options wide open at the moment. He will be making a decision sometime after nationals. Yes, it's true he didn't weigh much during the season. He would come into practice on mondays over 2 to 3 pounds at most. He kept his weight down on purpose though, he is very smart to not pig out and keep his weight low through out the weekend. There are other kids that should take this as an example, it would have put them at the weight they wanted to compete at during state and such.

With any college athlete it's a matter of money. A smart athlete will go where they are offered the most money. I know leavell has his heart set to cambellsville but he will go where the money is at and not to where he wants.

i havent heard any statement that couldnt be less true. why should college be about the money? there are plenty of ways to get financial aid and scholorships. why let money stop you from going to college where you want to go? besides you have your whole life to pay for it.