Sign in to follow this  
ksmarstonwrestler103

who to watch out for next year

joey henderson from larue should be back next year as senior for larue, putting him in usa wrestling for this summer so he should do some things at 119 or 125 next year. had to sit out this year. plus isnt there another ervin coming up next year, should do pretty good.

you never no for sure, just look at travis sullivan.

watch out for kevin cooper next year this kid could be a 4 timer too.

I mean he did place 3rd at 119 his 8th grade year (this year). Thats ridiculous.

Whie he did not place, I was still very impresses with the Vanover kid.  He is huge for an 8th grader and could really wrestle.  I look for him to be pretty good in the years to come.  Also Tim McKenney the 189 from Union is only shown as a sophmore and he is a beast.  He could be challenging for a title next year as well.

Whie he did not place, I was still very impresses with the Vanover kid.  He is huge for an 8th grader and could really wrestle.  I look for him to be pretty good in the years to come.  Also Tim McKenney the 189 from Union is only shown as a sophmore and he is a beast.  He could be challenging for a title next year as well.

Yeah Tim Mckenney the 189 from Union County is a MONSTER!

zac will be he is a great wrestler and i loved to wach him wrestle no body at 112 will come close to him next year and he will be a force to deal with

zac will be he is a great wrestler and i loved to wach him wrestle no body at 112 will come close to him next year and he will be a force to deal with

Not even John Fahy?  No sense in making statements like that when you have no idea who else will be there.  I wish the kid luck, as I do the rest of the 112 pack next year.  But lets keep it real.

joey henderson from larue should be back next year as senior for larue, putting him in usa wrestling for this summer so he should do some things at 119 or 125 next year. had to sit out this year. plus isnt there another ervin coming up next year, should do pretty good.

i remember when i beat him at regions last year lol he flipped out and i heard that he got kicked off the team