Sign in to follow this  
THEKING

SO THE SEASON IS OVER...

i wood definitlee spend time craking the books mabe inter a speling b or 2 so that i kud b lgibel for nex seezon.

ur spelling reflects that need  :-D

ill be hitting the weights to put on some muscle mass personally

i wish i didnt make a stupid mistake that screwed me out of bein able to wrestle at regionals  :| its been bothering me for 2 weeks.

i also wish i could be a bit stronger so im working on that this summer.

i wish i didnt make a stupid mistake that screwed me out of bein able to wrestle at regionals  :| its been bothering me for 2 weeks.

i also wish i could be a bit stronger so im working on that this summer.

wat was ur mistake?

Sadly I needed a break. I don't look forward to going to wrestling next year. My coach makes it no fun. I thought sports were suppose to be fun, but it seems like it isn't anymore. My dad will want me to wrestle next year, but how do you do something you don't like? Any others like that? :?

myself, i will be lifting weights nd going to camps, so i can come back next year 10 times the wrestler i wasa this year

Good for you. Nothing worse than a boy getting to regionals or State and wishing he had worked harder. That's especially sad when he's a senior.

Good for you. Nothing worse than a boy getting to regionals or State and wishing he had worked harder. That's especially sad when he's a senior.

yea that is sad, that happened to a kid on my team do that, i felt really bad for him, he was a good wrestler, but he played around to much nd went 2 nd out at state

I wish i would have caught on faster than i did because are coach was worried about are seniors going to state and placing. So it was more a caugh on as you go thing because it is he's last year as well but he did the good still.

Also i wish i wouldn't have got suspend two days before regionals