Sign in to follow this  
ptwrestling1

Most Outstanding Wrestler

i think davis might be able to beat courtney in freestyle possibly cause its alot about your abilities at neutral

I agree on the neutral part, but I highly doubt Davis could beat Courtney in freestyle, because Courtney knows a heck of a lot of tilts, and Justin Davis can't do anything on top. Besides, has Davis ever wrestled freestyle or Greco Roman?

I agree on the neutral part, but I highly doubt Davis could beat Courtney in freestyle, because Courtney knows a heck of a lot of tilts, and Justin Davis can't do anything on top. Besides, has Davis ever wrestled freestyle or Greco Roman?

ya davis  probably would not win becuase of courtneys tilts, but courtney would have some trouble getting on top

if you expose your back, even if you are on top, doesnt the other person get points? if so then courtney may have some trouble tilting, without giving up points. im not sure about the rules though.

if ur in control then it doesnt matter if you expose ur back for example a gator roll while rolling across ur back the other kid doesnt get any points but u get 2 each time u roll him across his since u have control im fairly sure on this

if ur in control then it doesnt matter if you expose ur back for example a gator roll while rolling across ur back the other kid doesnt get any points but u get 2 each time u roll him across his since u have control im fairly sure on this

beat me to it...