skyoneer

Woodford county is the first school to have 2 (4 time state champs)

Joe Jr. and Harrison were both 5x qualifiers and 4x champs. and Harrison is now the fifth 4x timer in Ky. I think that it is cool that out of the five, we had three in the same building at the same time, Joe Jr, Knable, and now Harrison.

Joe Jr. and Harrison were both 5x qualifiers and 4x champs. and Harrison is now the fifth 4x timer in Ky. I think that it is cool that out of the five, we had three in the same building at the same time, Joe Jr, Knable, and now Harrison.

Who are the other two?

The guy from KSB and some other dude up north from like Conner if im not mistaken. But I think both Carr and Harrison are 6 time qualifiers/state placers.

The guy from KSB and some other dude up north from like Conner if im not mistaken. But I think both Carr and Harrison are 6 time qualifiers/state placers.

But Carr and Harrison had 6 shots at a state championship.  Knable only wrestled at a high school level for 4 years, but what about Hardin and Clarkston?

Harrison is a 6x regional champ and placed in 7th and 8th grade along with his 4x champion status makes him one of the few to place 6x at state.