Sign in to follow this  
Skwrestling119

matchup that you are can't wait to see at state

Who has beat Osbourne this yr? 

Does Logsdon have a shot at beatin him in the semis?

I know Logsdon has only lost to Zarth and pretty much dominated everyone else (pin, tech, or major.....besides Lenz who he barely beat at Super Duals).

Who has beat Osbourne this yr? 

Does Logsdon have a shot at beatin him in the semis?

I know Logsdon has only lost to Zarth and pretty much dominated everyone else (pin, tech, or major.....besides Lenz who he barely beat at Super Duals).

ozzy beat zarth once and lost to zarth once both close matches, i would say osbourne dominates mack

cooper-logsdon will be a good one

That's not all that bold. He was obviously scared to death of him at regionals.

Real scared when he tapped the mat faster than he hit's duck unders.  :roll:

Real scared when he tapped the mat faster than he hit's duck unders.  :roll:

Great post.... not really.

I doubt thomson was scared.  The kid was like 45 and 1 going into his match with Davis.  His only loss was to an indiana kid.

To say he was scared.... I would expect more from you Mama... your post's usually aren't on the level of your average high schooler.

Great post.... not really.

I doubt thomson was scared.  The kid was like 45 and 1 going into his match with Davis.  His only loss was to an indiana kid.

To say he was scared.... I would expect more from you Mama... your post's usually aren't on the level of your average high schooler.

You're right, widow, I try to be pretty level-headed, but Thomson was clearly outclassed, and I don't like how that match ended. And by the way, the only reason Davis hadn't already beaten Thomson is because he didn't wrestle at the Dragon.

You're right, widow, I try to be pretty level-headed, but Thomson was clearly outclassed, and I don't like how that match ended. And by the way, the only reason Davis hadn't already beaten Thomson is because he didn't wrestle at the Dragon.

you think anyone did like it?  I know for a fact the North Oldham coaches Fulk and Zeppa didn't.  Me and a group of OC parents were standing right behind them during awards and overheard them talking about.  they didn't like the outcome, the reffing, or the match.

i can't speak for Thomson, but i did see that Davis acted like an immature kid, not a state champion, smirking and mugging at thomson when they got awards.  he may have gotten a raw deal, but man up and deal with it.

read the posts under region5 it explains it all.

In a nuthsell two good wrestlers squared off, got violent with each other, and didn't have a good ref to control the match.

end result one got illegally crossfaced, and the other got 2nd.

read the posts under region5 it explains it all.

In a nuthsell two good wrestlers squared off, got violent with each other, and didn't have a good ref to control the match.

end result one got illegally crossfaced, and the other got 2nd.

One choked his opponent so blatantly that people were yelling from across the gym that he was being choked while the ref just stood there and, yes, didn't ref properly. The other one crossfaced his opponent too hard, which should have been good for a point, not ending the match.

119 Zarth-Osbourne-logston and 160 Courtney-Walls-Ray

I guarantee walls will get ray pinned before its done and over with. Personal i think Courtney will moop the floor with Ray. 

i read it and all anyone said was davis was winning, i didnt see a score or any detail of if the match was close

No, it wasn't close. I don't remember the score, buy Davis dominated.