Sign in to follow this  
Just Wrestle

Who got the worse draw?

I'm not talking about a 4 getting Courtney or something like that.  I'm talking about two good wrestlers meeting way too early.

My early vote goes to Guiler.  Davis' little blowup gave that end a tuff draw.  Add Shotwell the next round!

I'm not talking about a 4 getting Courtney or something like that.  I'm talking about two good wrestlers meeting way too early.

My early vote goes to Guiler.  Davis' little blowup gave that end a tuff draw.  Add Shotwell the next round!

Supe and Hedges first round.

bracco getting fahy second round

lenz gettin schinder first and if he beats him he gets aaron carr i believe

these are both bad draws i belive an upset can happen and brocco can win and i think lenz beats schnider

i know my draw is pretty tough. for me to win state, i would have to wrestle the number 7 guy, the number 9 guy, the number 3 guy, the number 1 guy, and then whoever made it from the other side, witch in my opinion will be austin palmer(2), or terrance demery(4). i will definetly have fun on my way to the state finals.

these are both bad draws i belive an upset can happen and [glow=red,2,300]brocco can win[/glow] and i think lenz beats schnider

their is a slim chance but i still think John Fahy  has it in the bag and brocco and John Fahy  was to get past the first round and anything can happen

chiba..pace 2nd round...

Whiting...Frost...Croney..Bell.. all on the same side

thats sucks for chiba but i will be rooting for him. i thought it would be chiba and pace  in the finals, i wonder who it will be now