Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2008/2009 - FEB 16

Ranger, you going to do one more ranking for next year? maybe something to talk about since the season is over.

He's going on strike for a while. Maybe around March he'll put up something.

If I get a few minutes over the next few days I'll put out an initial 2009-2010 preseason ranking.  I haven't had a good chance to look over the middle school guys, but I will include a few.  It will be a work in progress and I'll adjust throughout the summer.

TC125 R U a senior???? Sure hope so. The rest of us are soooooooo tired of listening to you talk smack and not be able to back it up. If you are a senior then you have been around enough to see the most  respected and highly looked up to wrestlers are the humble ones who let there work ethic show on the mat, not by running their mouth and putting others down. After your poor preformance at state, I think .....nough said by you this season. Let it end.

TC125 R U a senior???? Sure hope so. The rest of us are soooooooo tired of listening to you talk smack and not be able to back it up. If you are a senior then you have been around enough to see the most  respected and highly looked up to wrestlers are the humble ones who let there work ethic show on the mat, not by running their mouth and putting others down. After your poor preformance at state, I think .....nough said by you this season. Let it end.

hey man dont be such a tuff guy to down a senior who had tremdous season all around he had a hurt shoulder at state which did effect him badly he would have placed if not for and as for him talking smachk i do not rember it one bit so before u go dowing someone get u fact stright and ur head out of ur butt

hey man dont be such a tuff guy to down a senior who had tremdous season all around he had a hurt shoulder at state which did effect him badly he would have placed if not for and as for him talking smachk i do not rember it one bit so before u go dowing someone get u fact stright and ur head out of ur butt

[move]

KYLE YOU ARE MY HERO! Haha[/move]

that guys shouldent talk bout kasey like that i am glad iam ur hero

What will Kyle do next year after he wins 125 next year? Run for president?

[move]

IM NOT TRYING TO RUN MY MOUTH FOR ANYONE THATS GONNA SAY ANYTHING IM JOKING![/move]

Ya maybe if they spent more time on the mat than they did on here, they'd be good. Just use Hedges for example. All that smack talk on here got him what? A quick elimination from the state tournament.

OK to finally clear all this crap up....

1) Tates Creek is not a good team and Kasey Hedges is not a good wrestler

2) Tates Creek wrestlers do spend way too much time on hear

3) Kasey Hedges does talk wayyyyyy too much smack and can never back it up

and

4) Kyle Terry will not win state next year....

OK to finally clear all this crap up....

1) Tates Creek is not a good team and Kasey Hedges is not a good wrestler

2) Tates Creek wrestlers do spend way too much time on hear

3) Kasey Hedges does talk wayyyyyy too much smack and can never back it up

and

4) Kyle Terry will not win state next year....

Ahh thanks man  :evil:

And who are you?

is it just me or are people starting to get mad over everything on this site?

first everybody gave danger hell, then they start on kasey hedges, after that they move to tates creak, and now i guess kyle terry. lol

its just a website guys. and 70% of the people on this site are highschool wrestlers who just wanna goof off and have fun.

is it just me or are people starting to get mad over everything on this site?

first everybody gave danger hell, then they start on kasey hedges, after that they move to tates creak, and now i guess kyle terry. lol

its just a website guys. and 70% of the people on this site are highschool wrestlers who just wanna goof off and have fun.

THANK YOU!

This is Kentucky wrestling, not what did you do yesterday? Its a sight about wrestling, and it just makes people look stupid because they have nothing better to do but to sit on this website all day and talk crap. Tates creek should end there program.

i think that mortal has just been waiting for the chance to bash the tates creek wrestling program and i provided him the perfect opprotunity, what happened mortal did u lose to a tates creek wrestler this year and you're bitter or what?

i think that mortal has just been waiting for the chance to bash the tates creek wrestling program and i provided him the perfect opprotunity, what happened mortal did u lose to a tates creek wrestler this year and you're bitter or what?

Ha your pretty funny, I would not and have never been beatin by a tates creek loser.