Whos going to win state at 125?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Whos going to win state at 125?

• Kasey Hedges
    • Kasey Hedges
    • Kasey Hedges
    • Kasey Hedges
    • tc125

To win state? Tell him to get past that Southern kid first, then when hes done with that tell Kasey to get on Travis K's level.

dude you and tc125 should fight or something i feel like kasey could post a topic about pancakes and you would find some way to argue about it.

seriously you need to stop acting like a "douche" by hiding behind your little computer screen and talking trash to people on an online forum. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU HARD OR TOUGH

PS admins please dont ban me again but this kid is way out of line and darn right annoying all his posts are about kasey hedges

kentucky10 GET OFF THE NADS OF KASEY HEDGES!!!!!!

dude you and tc125 should fight or something i feel like kasey could post a topic about pancakes and you would find some way to argue about it.

seriously you need to stop acting like a "douche" by hiding behind your little computer screen and talking trash to people on an online forum. IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU HARD OR TOUGH

PS admins please dont ban me again but this kid is way out of line and darn right annoying all his posts are about kasey hedges

kentucky10 GET OFF THE NADS OF KASEY HEDGES!!!!!!

i hate pancakes. haha. and talking trash to my teammates on the internet is a way of expressing myself in a way i cant do in person. it helps with my low self esteem. im sorry i offended you in such a harsh way by talking about someone that you dont even know.

i would like to take this time to apoligize to kasey for my actions. i am such a child for joking with you

i hate pancakes. haha. and talking trash to my teammates on the internet is a way of expressing myself in a way i cant do in person. it helps with my low self esteem. im sorry i offended you in such a harsh way by talking about someone that you dont even know.

i would like to take this time to apoligize to kasey for my actions. i am such a child for joking with you

i wasnt talking about you i was talking about "kentucky10" thats why i quoted him not you

if you talk trash to tc125 i could care less but this little kentucky10 kid just seems to always be posting trash about kasey

who the southern kid? kasey got pinned earlier that tourney when he was looking ahead towards palmer or travis... i forgot who it was. then wrestled him again in the consos and beat him in ot??? idk, lets ask kentucky10, he seems to know more about kasey than i do

omg i swear i have checked F-ing 6 posts and everyone is arguing about casey hedges do you all think maybe he is trying to get you all pissed off at him. its all a head game. jesus christ

omg i swear i have checked F-ing 6 posts and everyone is arguing about casey hedges do you all think maybe he is trying to get you all pissed off at him. its all a head game. jesus christ

Hey bud you made a spelling error its "KASEY HEDGES" not casey hedges. But yeah he goes by Mr. Kasey Hedges by those he doesn't know. Just a little hint out there for his fans and im sure theres plenty! Yeah i heard tc125 pinned him in the first... Any1else hear anything about that???

Hey bud you made a spelling error its "KASEY HEDGES" not casey hedges. But yeah he goes by Mr. Kasey Hedges by those he doesn't know. Just a little hint out there for his fans and im sure theres plenty! Yeah i heard tc125 pinned him in the first... Any1else hear anything about that???

Come on, the tc125 pinning Kasey joke got old after the 3rd time you posted it.  Find something else.

wow dan, i had no idea this poll you planned on starting would get this popular...this is kind of entertaining. oh and thanks for cramping my style kentucky10  :-D

ohh good thing you told him his spelling and gramar was wrong, you sure told him.