Sign in to follow this  
pmilf103

Region 7 Final Predictions

you know, i've tried to teach you, but to really understand the power of a defensive pin and how it works, you have to be extremely lucky. i just dont think you have it in you.

you know, i've tried to teach you, but to really understand the power of a defensive pin and how it works, you have to be extremely lucky. i just dont think you have it in you.

ok kasey it ends here, just so i can settle my mind. Can you seriously say that you ment to pin Travis?? Can you seriously say that he wasn't working you the whole match?? You didn't even know you had won, you stood up, looked around and then threw up your hands like you had teched a state champ. GOD I CAN'T FOR 125 REGION 7 FINALS!!!!

I've seen all the brackets, but they could always get changed on the day of. It just depends on whether or not everyone makes weight or not, or if there is a surprise weight jump or drop. :| Can't be positive that everything is final.

ok kasey it ends here, just so i can settle my mind. Can you seriously say that you ment to pin Travis?? Can you seriously say that he wasn't working you the whole match?? You didn't even know you had won, you stood up, looked around and then threw up your hands like you had teched a state champ. GOD I CAN'T FOR 125 REGION 7 FINALS!!!!

alright kentucky, just to settle your mind. i was working travis towards his back from a scramble position, to be honest, he never really had control of me in that situation. i was working him towards his back expecting him to give up and belly out, when he didnt, i sat on him and held him on his back. i knew what i was doing, just didnt expect travis to not know he was in danger of getting pinned, nor did i expect the ref to be looking for the pin, since defensive pins rarely happen. and after the ref blew the whistle i may have looked confused, because if you remember we were close to being out of bounds, and we had been scrambling for quite a while. i figured the ref had either called us out, or a stalemate. then the reason i may have gotten so excited, wasnt because i had beaten travis. (not saying hes a bad wrestler, but i just dont get too excited after matches.) i got excited because i knew that my team needed me to step it up and get a pin if we were to win the dual. thats also why i wasnt wrestling as well as i could have, i was nervous.

now kentucky, you may think travis is going to major me if we wrestle again, and thats fine, i could care less what anyone thinks. but what bothers me the most about this entire situation, is that it just seems like no matter what i do, or who i beat, there is always something wrong with the way i won. just like when i beat caleb schneider at the tci.

just so everyone knows, I will bet betting on travis k in this match(WWIII). That way I will be happy no matter what the outcome is. If kasey wins I will be happy he won, but if travis wins I will make $20 :-D. So its win-win for me. Haha. I will be holding bets if anyone is interested

Idk. Travis seems like a very good wrestler from what I have seen. But I remember last year when kase and shawn johnson wrestled, there was never really a close match between them. One match kasey would dominate shawn, then the next shawn would major kasey. The whole year they would go back and forth. That's just kasey style of wrestling. That's why Im not sure what will happen this next match. Its anyones guess.