what will you do to be a champ!!! i want to hear from everone

what will you do to be a champ!!!   

9 members have voted

1. 1. what will you do to be a champ!!!

• cooper
    • lane
    • penick
    • cc

what will you do to be a champ. i work out with the high schooler and middle schoolers every day and on saturdays and sundays i run 3.5 miles do 2hour workout on the mats down stairs. then i lift in my basement.

what will you do to be a champ. i work out with the high schooler and middle schoolers every day and on saturdays and sundays i run 3.5 miles do 2hour workout on the mats down stairs. then i lift in my basement.

You might want to spend a little more time concentrating in your English class because even state champs have to be academically eligible.

OK how long have you been doing this??? I think you just made a random list and posted it to see how many people would say " Dang your great because you work out all the time"......Or did you want to see what the other kids are doing so you can intimidate them with what you "do".

I think you guys are being a little hard the kid... he's 13.  Also these are all kids from the same region and I believe it was meant to motivate them not intimidate.  Everyone can see it's not a good post, so we should probably just let it die.