powerhalf

State Champ Predictions

Conner wrestled everyone in the region except for Gray's A Team...They would have smoked Conner...But other than that we seen them all in a dual or in a tournament...But like someone said earlier time to make some picks...

70- I've seen all the northern kentucky boys and they cant hang with Binder. I walked away really impressed with his intensity and skills at both Fern Creek and North Oldham. I did see him slip up at CWY a few weeks back but I dont see him slipping up at State. My pick: Binder

75- Since I am from Conner, i'm sure everyone can guess my pick. Wiley. But from those that have seen both say that Gilkey is top of this class. He may very well be. Hopefully those two are split in the brackets that way we can have a great finals match. My pick: Wiley

82- What else can we say about the Ervins?? They are on a totally different level than many others in the state. The only kid I think who can slow Ervin down would be Fausz. I've talked with Holbrook and speaks volumes about how dedicated and determined Fausz is. I cant wait for these two to hook it up. My pick: Brock Ervin

89-Up in the air weight class between Lampe and Brown. Lampe is tough but just got out classed by Brock at Fern Creek. Brown is tough but at times takes breaks during his matches which could cost him against Lampe. But I just dont see Brown losing this match. He is to quick, strong, and too smart of a wrestler. This will be a battle. My pick: Brown

I have to go to work but I'll be back later for more picks.

I heard Brown lost to Fauz once this year,Lampe beat Fauz 18 to 3. Lampes has 2 losses this year to Fahey and Ervin has Brown wrestled either of them and if so what happened.I think the stats are in Lampes favor.

oh really well i guess we will see come state time binder is weighting about 71? and jake is about 60? now cmon man two guys with experience thats a nobrainer, a kid can wrestle up and win against an ok or bad kid but when ur jake coming up to 70 to probley wrestle aj hes stands no chance

oh really well i guess we will see come state time binder is weighting about 71? and jake is about 60? now cmon man two guys with experience thats a nobrainer, a kid can wrestle up and win against an ok or bad kid but when ur jake coming up to 70 to probley wrestle aj hes stands no chance

jake is an animal i have seen him train all this year and i say he beats binder by atleast 2 so i gusse we will see this weekend