DrCradle

Region 4 state duals qualifier

1. Trinity :-D

2.  St. Xavier :lol:

3.  Seneca :-(

don't know the other results....

X beat seneca by 1 points

x lost to trinity...42 -27

trinity didn't have whitling or ohlman when they return they will real tough to beat.

do that means Seneca can go to state duals. I thought the qualifiers were only 1st and 2nd place. I believe Seneca is a good yeam.I have seen their guys working very hard, without the resources that private schools can use, beside their real talents!!!

The top 2 teams from each region go to the state duals. I have seen Seneca wrestle this year and if they had a full team yesterday at the duals, they would have beaten St X - only lost buy 1 point!  Heard they lost Harper before the county. They do not have the arsenal of "spare guys" that Trinity and St X have and Coach Anderson makes the roster work. We compete against Seneca each season and they are always tough. They deserve a spot at the State Duals.

do that means Seneca can go to state duals. I thought the qualifiers were only 1st and 2nd place. I believe Seneca is a good yeam.I have seen their guys working very hard, without the resources that private schools can use, beside their real talents!!!

The only resource that trinity and stx have is numbers. Like resources really? wrestling isnt like baseball or football all you need to practice is shoes and a mat. When i went to Turkey and wrestled over there their wrestling room was tiny and so was the weight corner (i guess you would call it that since it wasnt big enough to be called a weight room). They had a pull up bar that went across the room and a couple kettle bells. And their lack of resource didn't hold them back from stomping the team i went over there with. But having coach Anderson is a big enough resource to compensate for whatever lack of resources Seneca has.

Coach Anderson does a lot with not much.  I'm not talking about wrestlers, but about support from his school.  For a public school to compete with Trinity and X in JC these days is amazing.  Hats off to Coach Anderson, his "band of brothers" (wrestlers), and his parents.  While I have no ties to Seneca, I have to say, "Go Seneca!"

Chuck was and still is a great coach.  He singly handly took me from a kid that got manhandled as a freshman who had never wrestled before to an undefeated state champ my senior year.  He spent many extra hours with me after practices and in the summer driving me and a few others all over the country to wrestle in camps and tournaments against better competition.  He also taught (forced) a work ethic that helped prepare me for my life as a man.  He is a great person and I care for him dearly.  GO REDHAWKS.