Sign in to follow this  
matrat

reshaun grahm

He actually isn't even that good of a wrestler. Decent at best.

I second that I really don't think he's that good either. What weight is Luke Ervin going? I sure hope he goes 135 because that would be a good match with him and Johnson. Luke is a scrambler and wrestles like he has nothing to loose. Johnson is very fast and keeps going until the end. Both of these wrestlers go the whole 6 min. with non stop action.

I've never seen Slone wrestle before but from his credentials he for sure sounds due for his shot at the title. How has Lampe looked this year? Has he wrestled Johnson yet?

I second that I really don't think he's that good either. What weight is Luke Ervin going? I sure hope he goes 135 because that would be a good match with him and Johnson. Luke is a scrambler and wrestles like he has nothing to loose. Johnson is very fast and keeps going until the end. Both of these wrestlers go the whole 6 min. with non stop action.

if slone is at 135 i think he will beat luke

I've never even heard of him before. Were does he wrestle?

Wrestles for Iroquois.  135 ranked 4th or 5th I believe.  He recently loss a close match to Lampe at Jefferson County tourny.  I would say he is a good wrestler and is a wild card to make finals at 135.  I really dont see anyone coming close to beating Johnson in this weight class though.