Sign in to follow this  
bigdog112

Region 7 predictions

lenz is no doubt gonna win

have you not been watching bryant

bryant seem to loose off and on at the beginning of the years but has now gone on to beat a lot of really good top rank wrestlers and even gave bradbury a run, dont over look him

update on prediction

103 Robert Bracco majdec Pat Milford

112 Will Bryant dec Andy Lenz

119 Matt Zarth pin Mack Logsdon

125 Travis Krauziewicz majdec Kasey Hedges 

130 Cory McCall dec Joe Whalen

135 Jack Podgorski dec Josh Moss 

140 Cody Guiler dec Desmond Suter

145 Brian White dec John Walton

152 Logan Murrell dec Andrew Wright

160 Harrison Courtney pin ???

171 Nick Leddy ???

189 Daniel Griggs over Mark Davis

215 Bill Semones pin Mirza Pravasic

Hwt Jake Cooper pin Nathan Gray

but i still dont see travis K majoring hedges when hedges pinned him at super duals

I do considering Travis was on his way to majoring him when Hedges caught him with a very quick pin, winning by like 5 or 6.

Bryany beat Brown at TCI i believe if not there then somewhere else

Travis K major decision Hedges? Thats a bit much, minor at the most

travis was on his way to majdec over hedges before getting caught in a defensive pin.

I do considering Travis was on his way to majoring him when Hedges caught him with a very quick pin, winning by like 5 or 6.

yeah...cause 5 or 6 is a major...right?

yeah...cause 5 or 6 is a major...right?

i assure you that unless you are blessed by god, what happened at super duals where the ref gave you the match with a quick pin call, won't ever happen again. you didn't even have control, travis k just wasn't paying attention to his back.

the new predictions are wack. thompson will take the region at 130 and gardner has been wrestling terrible latlet but he will step it up when the time comes to wreslt ledy and harrison and bruning will be the 160 finals it might be a good match if bruning can stay off the mat with him

i guess we will just have to see what happens next time, ill try not to pin him if i am going to win, otherwise it will be a fluke...

the new predictions are wack. thompson will take the region at 130 and gardner has been wrestling terrible latlet but he will step it up when the time comes to wreslt ledy and harrison and bruning will be the 160 finals it might be a good match if bruning can stay off the mat with him

We will see.

Today I heard that suter broke his ankle and is out for the rest of the season. And if dodd will be over his knee injury, he will beat mirza and go to the finals at regionals. Oh and kasey... I hope u get another "lucky" pin. That seems to be your only move. Should I start to do that? I might win more matches. Haha