Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2008/2009 - JAN 7

Nelsons Josh Taylor beat Har co Berry at 145 but I noticed that they are both at 140 now just throwing that out there. and he also had a good match with Irq Rayshawn Graham at the Bruin Duals maybe lost by one and he also had a heck of a match against central hardins John Ereble which he lost but in my opinion it could of went the other way if there wasn't a ref problem

Nelsons Josh Taylor beat Har co Berry at 145 but I noticed that they are both at 140 now just throwing that out there. and he also had a good match with Irq Rayshawn Graham at the Bruin Duals maybe lost by one and he also had a heck of a match against central hardins John Ereble which he lost but in my opinion it could of went the other way if there wasn't a ref problem

and got owned by corey vincent of anderson

Coty berry didnt wrestle 145 that day so he never lost to josh taylor.