Sign in to follow this  
ubtappin

Any results from TCI?

i thought kasey got lucky when he beat Travis K but he showed at TCI that he has more than funk and throws by beating caleb when he only got 4 points for his 5 point move. he wrestled smart and stayed offensive the whole time he never stalled and worked just as hard as caleb. after getting the lead he went to basics. like TC125 if wrestling smart is lucky then he was a lucky guy

also many would put that i started at a one point disadvantage with that takedown call by the ref in the first couple seconds of the match. thats two points im behind by the end of the match right there...

I have a feeling that The-Beast is from Campbell Co.! Hedges wrestled a terrific match from start to finish, and for the record, I don't think someone can amass a 26-0 record purely on luck. The kid has worked hard for several years in the wrestling room and it is paying off for him now more than ever. Don't take anything away from that young man. They were evenly matched and Kasey got the best of Schneider this time. We will see who's truly better when the chips are down on Feb 21. Until then, accept that Hedges is won the match and therefore should be held with slightly higher regard. By the way, if Schneider had been more aggressive, maybe his hand would have been raised instead.

I have a feeling that The-Beast is from Campbell Co.! Hedges wrestled a terrific match from start to finish, and for the record, I don't think someone can amass a 26-0 record purely on luck. The kid has worked hard for several years in the wrestling room and it is paying off for him now more than ever. Don't take anything away from that young man. They were evenly matched and Kasey got the best of Schneider this time. We will see who's truly better when the chips are down on Feb 21. Until then, accept that Hedges is won the match and therefore should be held with slightly higher regard. By the way, if Schneider had been more aggressive, maybe his hand would have been raised instead.

I am a campbell county fan all the way.