Sign in to follow this  
MagicBone

Positive Feedback For Our New College Wrestlers

The thing is guys as a State we have to look out for each other,besides all the petty childish rivals we have,and how we handle things which arent always the best way,we could be just as good as the states like Ohio,New York,Oklohoma,Iowa or even Indiana and Florida. But I think we have to stick together, we need to send a good message out to younger wrestlers here in the state,that this is a good sport to come out for,to the parents that theyre kids are in good hands and to other states that we are united here in Kentucky and we believe we are a powerhouse state without a doubt.

I watch everyone get on here and we talk about how we dont have good d-1 prospects because other states like Ohio has better programs,or we talk about one individual and compare him to others in our own state and talk bad about them, Honestly What can we say POSITIVE about some of the Kentucky Wrestlers who had the guts to even go and wrestle in College... Once we act positive about our sport and state,and show some pride for each other than We are a powerhouse!!!! The last Most competitve class leaves after 2006,we need to build up more greats,more champions,with a smart and positive attitude!!!!

New College Wrestlers

Kyle Ruschelle

Jairus Murton

Robert Smith

Jordan Lewis

James Linker

Paul Davis

Zach Davis

Andre Braima

Jarrett Weston

Josh Hardtke

Marcus Bradbury

and more I may be missing some,OK they didnt go D-1,except for Kyle lets respect they're reasons,it could be money,family,moving, or whatever,but they decided to stay in KENTUCKY,Your State,Our State,now how great is that!!!

You said it very well. It takes that kind of perspective to create a tradition. I think its all good to disagree on here, if in the end you got each other's back. And it is good that guys are wrestling in college, any college, its motivation for the guys coming up to excel.

They really ought to consider having a dual tournament for fun after the season was over. Have an 8 team tourney, one for each region. The team is made up of the regional champs. That would be fun and a great way to build camaraderie and competitiveness in the same stroke.

Guest TroJanMan112

Im curious about how well kyle ruschell will do in college, im rooting for him all the way though!!

I'd bet the ranch...(all .3 acres of it) that Kyle will be an NCAA All-American...he just seems to have a great love for the sport, and a great hard working attitude. There may be a few guys ahead of him now - on a national level - but a lot of those guys will start reaching burn out in college, I just truly believe he'll excel at the college level.

As much as I hate the big-10, I'll be pulling for him 100%...I might have to plan on watching the big-10 tourney in a year or so.

Good luck Kyle!

Sign in to follow this