Sign in to follow this  
ckywrestlingfan

Woodford Co. 35 Tates Creek 27

exactly. and i will admit, travis is a tough wrestler and i def wont overlook him like i did at the duals next time we wrestle, but he will not pin me. especially with a toss, he may beat me by points if we wrestle again, but i don't feel he is strong enough, or good enough at throws to pin me. i look forward to my next match with him, he will be at TCI and so will i, maybe it will happen there.

If woodford sends their Varsity guys, which they may not.

I think some varsity are leaning towards going, kasey. Its ultimately up to the coaches, though. I hope they do so I can come watch. I'd like to see you and Travis K again and maybe Logsdon v Zarth again (btw they will meet again tonight in the finals, Mack pinned his semis opponent).

I think some varsity are leaning towards going, kasey. Its ultimately up to the coaches, though. I hope they do so I can come watch. I'd like to see you and Travis K again and maybe Logsdon v Zarth again (btw they will meet again tonight in the finals, Mack pinned his semis opponent).

Zarth pinned Logsdon tonight at WCI

BUT, he ended up in the top position only after Evans got overzealous and went for the pin with the guillotine rather than holding him on his back and riding out the win.

I still think they're different.  Travis was caught while still in the offensive position.  You can make the argument that he should have just stayed on top and rode out for the win but it was a close dual and that extra team point would have been valuable had Creek's last two weights wrestled.

By the way why didn't Creek's last two weights, I forgot which ones they were, wrestle in that dual?  Were they out the whole tournament?