Sign in to follow this  
me

upsets

at the johnson central duls the JC 112 beat Dakota Kincer who was wrestling up one weight class.

does it count as wrestling up, when you weigh what you wrestle?

dangit i did it again anyway,

if he might not make 103 and isnt wrestling there now, then why is he ranked#2 at 103?

i guess ranger didnt know he was wrestling 112

dangit i did it again anyway,

if he might not make 103 and isnt wrestling there now, then why is he ranked#2 at 103?

I am basically making a state tournament prediction.  If someone is working their way down to a lower weight then I have them where I think they will end up.  For example, Myron Bradbury weighed in at 114 this weekend at the Raider Rumble.  From what I hear he has no intention of wrestling 119 for the post season, but probably wrestled up for the competition.  So it makes no sense to rank him at 119.  Someone like Kincer gets to be a gray area.  I have been told by a reliable source that he planned to go down to 103.  But at some point, if he doesn't get there, he will get moved.  Same for teams.  I am predicting state finish and state duals finish.  I don't really care about a random Wednesday night dual.  Kids are sick, sit out to protect injuries, are benched for discipline, and get bumped around in weight.  But come February, things settle down and everyone gets on the mat.