Sign in to follow this  
gator_roll

Intresting matches you are looking or hoping for?

i know i am wanting to see some good match ups like,

125 Demery and Palmer

103 Fahy and Kincer

and one match i think will be great

119 Cook and Casa Del Valle

whats some your looking forward to seeing this season

i want to see the rematch of zarth and osbourne at ryle osbourne got a reversal with 5 sec left and won by one so i htink zarth is going to be coming at him hard next time

i want to see the rematch of zarth and osbourne at ryle osbourne got a reversal with 5 sec left and won by one so i htink zarth is going to be coming at him hard next time

While I agree that Zarth will come back hard, your account of the match is incorrect.  Osborne got a reversal with just under a minute left in the third period making the score 8-8. An eventual stalemate was called near the edge of the mat with 20 seconds left, at which point Zarth was held down until the end of the period.  In OT Osborne got the takedown with the final score being 10-8. 

[glow=red,2,300]DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE! DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE!DUNCAN CADDEL AND JJ JUDE![/glow]

o my bad i was wrestling at the time

and I think fahy will dominate kincer

unfortunately you may be correct and then again it might just turn out to be a great match, we'll have to wait and see

unfortunately you may be correct and then again it might just turn out to be a great match, we'll have to wait and see

Fahy sticks Kincer in the first round. Guarantee it. Like someone else pointed out, Dakota is just too sloppy and all over the place. He'll get out of control and Fahy will stick Kincer to the mat, hard. He is the real deal people.

Fahy sticks Kincer in the first round. Guarantee it. Like someone else pointed out, Dakota is just too sloppy and all over the place. He'll get out of control and Fahy will stick Kincer to the mat, hard. He is the real deal people.

kincer seems like he tries to muscle his way through people defense instead of setting any real type of shot up. and from what i've heard, kincer isnt the strongest of 103's. i may be wrong though, but even if you are strong enough to muscle through, you still run the risk of getting caught by someone with far superior technique.

but even if you are strong enough to muscle through, you still run the risk of getting caught by someone with far superior technique.

and Fahy has far far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar superior technique.

what do you and fahy date or something?

yeah, i actually stayed at the hotel with him at Beast last night.

god your an idiot.