Sign in to follow this  
risingtide160

Lineups

umm no sir. how could i do BUDS and Harvard? youre dumb. I mean don't believe me, i really dont care. because when im laying in the sand in Coronado California its just going to be me. and you just gave me a fresh batch of motivation. so i appreciate it ol' O.W.

btw i bet you wear shirts with stains on them and your probably fat.

OHHHH ZING!

I'm done with this.  You're right I'm dumb.  Believe me, I envy that you still believe your mother when she said you were special.  Problem is, she wasn't talking about special in the good way.

Time to move on to other things.

But seriously, Blah's post was obviously a joke and he explicitely stated that Billingsly (or whatever) was a jv behind some 2-3 time state champ (and he wasn't even sure what weight class).  Although I do not like web harassment, I'm not sure Olympic wish was over doing it.

Reevaluate my logic of thinking?  And you got a 2132 on your SAT?  Sweet.  You're handicapped for being so gullible.  You're handicapped for not understanding sarcasm.  You're handicapped for genetic reasons.  Pick one.

Nice to see you are doing every kids dream, Harvard, SEALS, then SWAT. 

Whats next, dating Jessica alba too?

Or will you be busy deciding what's more important: ninjas or pirates?

Still handicapped.

Boys, boys, boys, as a wise man once told me...don't ever get in a pissing contest because inevitability, someone will turn sideways.

alright well anyway...

103-brandon abney

112-zac brown

119-joe davis

125-kasey hedges

130-chris kerr/gavin aimes

135-brandon stockwell

140-stephen kimbrell

145-nick lalonde

152-andrew wright

160-andrew kinsel

171-i dont remember his name, but he's there

189-daniel griggs

215-dodd kinder

285-nathan gray

tates creeks lineup...oh by the way, they all won state in ohio last year...for the fifth time in a row...no joke...

what? no way. why would they come to tates creek? maybe cause they want to follow in the footsteps of one; D.C. Evans, no i doubt it, nobody could possibly want to do that.