Sign in to follow this  
out side sweep

most dominant

Thanks for that info Pizar. I was always under the impression that Joe was held out that year.

385-We never met again. I was a senior when he was a freshman, I went on to coach against him a couple of times and then off to college to wrestle. Needless to say he out grew me. :lol:

hey, you still got one on him! thats so cool...

I dont know exactly how he would do, but I would say he would make the finals at 52 or 60. Don't know these kids like I used to but I do believe Peppelman was highly ranked nationally at 52. Courtney usually rises to his competition like a great wrestler should and he would fair well. As far as the super 32 showing and his 2-2 finish. Most of the guys that wrestle in that tourney are wrestling year round for schollies. You got to be in top shape yeaar round to stay on that level.

I dont know exactly how he would do, but I would say he would make the finals at 52 or 60. Don't know these kids like I used to but I do believe Peppelman was highly ranked nationally at 52. Courtney usually rises to his competition like a great wrestler should and he would fair well. As far as the super 32 showing and his 2-2 finish. Most of the guys that wrestle in that tourney are wrestling year round for schollies. You got to be in top shape yeaar round to stay on that level.

yeah super32 is a fairly early tournament and its one of the hardest out there. anyone know the two people that courtney lost too?

i really think that Harrison can compete at these national tournaments, partially because ive seen him do such, at sophomore nationals. god... it ticks me off so bad that he should be a national champion.

I dont know exactly how he would do, but I would say he would make the finals at 52 or 60.

Based on the results from Super 32 and the Beast I would say that Harrison even placing at these tournaments would not be a sure thing let alone the finals.  Looks like the brackets for both had several similar guys.  Peppelman won both and he beat Harrison 9-1 at Super 32.  Harrsion's 2nd loss was to a guy that didn't even place.  The number 7 placer was the same at both tournaments so this is another indication that they are pretty close.  These tournaments are another level compared to sophomore nationals. 

About Carr Jr and Courtney;

Harrison, barring disaster, will have the better stats but if they both wrestled as seniors I think Joe would have won.