Sign in to follow this  
Takedown Machine152

Tates Creek

I was around a Tates Creek practice a week or so ago, and I have to say that this group may be turning some heads this year. The team overall is not very deep, but they will have a solid core of leaders who will be winning more than others might expect. Zac Brown looks to be at the top of his game already, Kasey Hedges has shown vast improvement, Nathan Gray will certainly be among the frontrunners for the heavyweight championship, and Dan Griggs is in the best shape of his life. Griggs has a realistic shot at winning at 189 lbs. His technique, size, and intensity are as good as I've ever seen with him. Also, Wright, Kinder, and Brandon Abney will contribute to some (as I see them) high finishes at many tournaments this season.

Way are people always 'turning some heads'?  Is this a Lexington thing?  Or did one kid write that, and they all just jumped on it?

That is illegal if you do it by grabbing the chin.

I've known Fehy since he started wrestling with me at Fern creek optimist and even then he was wrestling at a very high level. It wont surprise me if he does become a 4x state champ.

GO FOR IT JOHN!!!

caleb

I've known Fehy since he started wrestling with me at Fern creek optimist and even then he was wrestling at a very high level. It wont surprise me if he does become a 4x state champ.

GO FOR IT JOHN!!!

caleb

Random much?

GO FOR IT JOHN!!!

caleb

hey caleb what does this have to do with tates creek?