Sign in to follow this  
TCmma

Ky wrestler now Ultimate fighter

It is MMA. Just because we find competition in our spare time and don't have mats doesn't make it something else. It's as technical a fight as any other. Just a different type of environment.

It is MMA. Just because we find competition in our spare time and don't have mats doesn't make it something else. It's as technical a fight as any other. Just a different type of environment.

true your right, i cant say anything about u considering i kno nothin about u. i just get defensive about the subject cause there are so many MMA posers in the lexington area who think their tough cause they watch UFC or have a punching bag in their basement

true your right, i cant say anything about u considering i kno nothin about u. i just get defensive about the subject cause there are so many MMA posers in the lexington area who think their tough cause they watch UFC or have a punching bag in their basement

I understand. My family doesn't have alot of money and I just now got to where I could afford to buy a TAPOUT shirt. I see people who clearly have never been in a fight that are completely decked out. It makes my blood boil a little.

I saw a guy today with a Chad Johnson jersey on.  He clearly was not Chad Johnson and probably never even played pro football. :lol:

hahahah

I saw a guy today with a Chad Johnson jersey on.  He clearly was not Chad Johnson and probably never even played pro football. :lol:

Chad Johnson isn't Chad Johnson. He's Ocho Cinco

LET STAY ON TOPIC. Junies fight this wednesday he gunna be reeal intertaining. who do u all think is goin to win?? i already no mauahahaha

LET STAY ON TOPIC. Junies fight this wednesday he gunna be reeal intertaining. who do u all think is goin to win?? i already no mauahahaha

i watched the leak and he lets the kid hit him, so umm duh junie wins. i definitely want to meet this guy btw

Junie is training in las vagas right now, with wrestlers like randy, dan henderson and matt lindland all Olympians its got to be a great experience